chapter 6

Addie's POV

Its Saturday and I am on my way over to Josh's house. I didn't let Sam beat up Blake cause Blake would have won with his werewolf abilities. I parked outside Josh's house and started for the door. It was wide open and I knew something was wrong. I ran inside to see Blake and two other guys beating up Josh. The guys were holding Josh's limp body up so Blake could hit it. JOsh made eye contact with me but then looked away as he yelled in pain. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!!!" They dropped Josh and I ran to him. Tears spilled over and rushing down my cheeks. He was hurt bad even for a werewolf. " Addison you need to leave now!" He thinks he can just own me like that, hell no!! "Are you serious first you annoy the shit out of me , then you beat up my ex-boyfriend you are a freaking MONSTER!!!!! YOU HEARD ME MONSTER NOW GET OUT AND LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU BASTARD!!!!" He pulled me up from the ground and slammed my back into the wall. He glared at me so fiercely, but I didn't show him I was scared. Instead I involunatrily whimpered in pain. I raised my hand and slapped him across the face. He slammed me one more time into the wall. He didn't like it when his mate protected someone else but I couldn't take it. Josh had just went unconscious and I needed to help him. "GET OFF ME YOU MONSTER!!!! I WILL NEVER BE YOUR FUCKING MATE SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! JUST GO PAY SOMEONE TO BE YOUR FAKE MATE, ACTUALLY THERE ARE PROBABLY GIRLS WHO WOULD DO IT FOR FREE!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT YOU!!!!" 

He dropped me and I slid down the wall in pain. I couldn't stand up, so I crawled over to Josh. He was still breathing thankfully. I went into the kitchen and got some paper towels and water. I slowly stood up and limped back to Josh. I dabbed his face and washed the blood away. I slung on of his arms over my shoulder. I half dragged him half carried him to the couch. When I finally got him on it I collapsed to the floor in pain. My back hurt so bad and I don't think I could have taken another step without screaming in pain. Blake was still standing there and the other two guys had left.

"How did you know I was a werewolf? UM what? How did you know I was a werewolf and your my mate? Your a werewolf and I'm your mate?" Please work, please let him be dumb! "You know perfectly well so who told you? I am not revealing my sources and you can leave now. i meant what I said to you. No you didn't, you don't know what you are talking about Addison. Actually I know perfectly well thanks. I will not be used and thrown away. I want a good life with a loving husband and kids or maybe I will just travel the rest of life. I know what I am doing and what I want. I won't use you you are my mate, I love you. No, no you don't so go get someone else pregnant and become alpha because I am not going to be with you ever, I'd rather jump off a cliff.

I pulled out my phone and called Ali. "Hey Ali I got hurt. WHAT WHAT HAPPENED WHERE ARE YOU HOW BAD WHAT HOSPITAL? Calm down I am at Josh's house and I can't walk very well I hurt my back badly. Just come get me please. oKay I am on my way." I closed my phone and then called Sam. "Hey Sam I need you come too Josh's asap. Okay why? We both are hurt. I am so going to kill who ever did it. Just get over here."

I lied on the ground waiting for them to get here. Blake still hadn't left. "If you hurt one more hair on Josh's or Sam's head I will kill and if I can't do that then I will go far away. I probably wouldn't even think twice about coming back. You know what why would I want an ugly piece of trash like you. I hate you and I am glad I don't have to touch you. I hate you and I hope I never have to see your hideous face again!"

He walked out the door and to the woods in the back of Josh's yard. I can't believe he said that to me. I started too cry all over again. Ali and Sam arrived a couple minutes later. 

"SHIT ADDIE!!" We were back at my house and it is now Sunday morning. Sam stayed with Josh and Ali brought me home and stayed over. She had found the recent cuts on my wrist and said she wasn't leaving alone for a long time. "That bad?" I couldn't sleep on my back all night let alone sleep. I couldn't even walk it hurt so bad. I looked back at the mirrors Ali was holding and saw my back. I gasped my hole back was black and blue. It was also was scratched. Stupid wall must have had a picture on it or something. "I will be right back I will go get some ice packs and pain killers."

-----Wednesday Morning-----

Blake's POV
I feel terrible about what I said to Addie. I hated myself for it and the fact that I hurt her too. Sam wouldn't tell me how bad she was hurt i think he knows it was me too. She hasn't been at school all week but Sam passes in her assignments for her.  I think I will go visit her after school.

School went by slow and then I ran over to Addie's house. I looked in through her window from a tree. She was lying on her bed with no shirt on. Her whole back was a yellow blueish color. Man it must have been completely black and blue on Sunday and Monday. I pried myself away from her and went home. I need to control my anger better if I am going to be alpha. But that only got me started thinking about how bad I hurt Addie and I would never be alpha.

comment vote fan!!!!!!!