chapter 17

Addie's POV

Its been a week and I have seen my stalker around. He follows me and I can sense him sometimes I just get the feeling someone is watching me. I don't tell Blake this though cause he is an overprotective freak. I am never alone all the time someone is guarding me. I feel like a caged animal. trapped. I need to cause havoc and get in trouble. I havent done that in forever. I know exactly how I will do it too. First I need to get rid of my body guard. He had his back toward me so I went and pressed his pressure point. He dropped like a fly. So easy. 

I got to the car place and looked around. Empty so perfect I could cry. I looked at all the cars and saw the one I had been eyeing every time I drove by. It was the newest audi. I walked over and touched the car. I opened the door and took in the new car smell. Then a salesman walked over to me. 

Sales rep.: Hello Miss like what you see? We can give you a great deal here.

Addie:  Yeah I do could I take it for a test drive?

Sales rep.: sure lt me just go get the paper work.

As he walked away I jumped in the car. I got to work it took me a little longer than usual but I hot wired it successfully. I jumped in backed out. I saw the guy running towards me. Not a chance in hell. I pulled out and hit the gas. I was doing 80 cause I wanted the cops to catch up so I could have my fun. 

When they finally got up I pressed the petal to the floor. It shot off. So beautiful. I think I just fell in love. The police were slowly trailing behind but then I saw the road block at the other end of the  bridge. Damn! I have always wanted to flip a car though. I want to feel the rush of terror and adrenile pump through my body. It was one of the rickety old wooden bridges. I pulled the emergency brake and drifted right off the edge. 

The next thing I know I hit the water. I quickly swim out and swim to the surface. I get to land and feel the adrenile pump through me. the cops are coming toward me. I am in big shit now. I take off running. First it was tingles and then became painful and i lost feeling in my legs and dropped. I hate that  taser!!! But man do I want to get one. Well looks like someone is gonna have to come bail me out.

comment vote fan