chapter 14

Addie's POV

The date was fantastic. He was really sweet and kind and he paid for everything. We had dinner and walked on the beach and the n got ice cream. I was falling for this guy and hard I even let him kiss me when he walked me to my door. I got in the shower and then put pjs on. When I walked out I noticed the window was open and I could here breathing. Just before screamingI was thrown up against the wall. They strangled me till I passed out. I woke up a few minutes later to be found hand cuffed to the bed and tape over my mouth. I tried to break out but couldn't and the cuffs left cuts on my wrist. Finally he came back into my view. He straddled my and then strangled me again. "This time I am going to kill you." The I heard a car pull into the drive way and the door open. "Honey we are home come give us a hug." I twas my parents and I had never been so happy they were home in my life. 

 The man and jumped out the window. When my parents came upstairs and found me gagged and cuffed they freaked out. I forced them to calm down and not to tell anyone. Then I  went back to bed. But I made  sure al my windows were locked and no one was in the room.

My alarm went off waking me up for school in the morning. I went into the bathroom and showered when I got out I looked at myself. I had bruises in the form of hand prints around my neck and cuts on my wrists from the cuffs. I put on a long sleeved shirt and a scarf to cover everything and headed to school. I was really jumpy and scared out of my mind. The man could be anyone here at school. I jumped and let out a shriek when Ali gave me a hug from behind me. I tried to laugh it off and tell her she scared me but obviously she didn't believe me. Throughout the day all my friends gave me strange looks trying to figure out what was wrong.

It was the last block when my scarf was ripped off. Ali was sitting next to me and trying to get me to talk. I was sweating cause it was hot with the long sleeves and scarf. She ripped off only to gasp in horror as she looked at my neck. Everyone turned and looked at me. I ran out of the room and then the school. I grabbed my special bag and ran as far as my legs could take me into the woods. 

comment vote fan 

I know its short. I will try to update soon love you all and thanks!