chapter 9

Addie's POV

I looked between Josh and Blake's dad, it was intense. He was about to give his decision on whether Josh could stay in the pack or not.

Alpha: I have decided that you may stay in the pack  and remain friends with my son's mate.

I was to excited to care about correcting him. I jumped up and gave Josh a hug. Blake growled warningly but I just flipped him off. "Lets go back inside Josh we have to celebrate.

Alpha: There is one condition though.

Josh: What is it alpha?

Alpha: Blake must be there at all times when you are with Addie to make sure nothing happens. 

Josh looked over at me. This was so not cool, but if it meant Josh got stay in his pack then fine. Josh was about to protest but I answered for him. 

Me: Fine but I have a condition if he will be bothering me and my friends. The rule he will be seen and not heard. But if we are at the mall or something like that he doesn't need to be seen either.

Alpha: Fine and goodnight.

Me: Lets go back inside Josh I need caffiene and food!

Josh: Of course you do you eat nothing at school but everything at home.

Me: Hey don't pick on my tummy's habits and for that you can share a pizza with Sam.

Josh: What no way I eat a ton!

Me: Take back what you said!

Josh: NEVER!

Me: Well its more pizza for me and Ali.

Blake: What about me?

Me: What about you?

Blake: Don't I get anything?

Me: Nope, you are here on my property so you can sleep outside in your wolf form. 

Blake: If he is inside I am inside, or I can call my dad back.

Me: Fine you big baby.

We all walked back inside and into the living room. I am purposely going to get him mad tonight that jerk should suffer. I winked at Josh and he groaned in an oh no type of way. I laughed and dialed the number for pizza. Blake was sitting on the love seat, Josh was on the big couch and Ali and Sam were on the other big couch. Blake looked up and looked at the seat next him and then to me. "I am no lap dog." I whispered it so nonly he and Josh could hear. He growled lightly and Josh chuckled. I went over to Josh and sprawled out on top of the couch and him. Blake growled even more. I threw in a movie but to my bad luck it was a horror movie. I screamed through the whole entire movie and jumped into Josh's lap. Blake growled so feircely that Sam and Ali asked what the sound was.  

I buried my face into Josh's chest while he laughed at me the whole time. Eventually he pushed me onto the floor and I stood up and ran over to Ali and Sam. I practically had them sitting on top of me I was so scared. Unfortunately they pushed me off to. I just stayed on the floor. Finally they all fell asleep and I went up to my room to sleep there. I checked my email and saw that I had one new email from my parents. Hi sweetie, we just wanted to let you know we are not going to be back for a year or so. We are going on a world trip and find new studies and promote our new book. We love you and we will keep in touch. A fucking YEAR! What the hell. I got into bed and pulled up the covers. I was so done with them. I fell asleep only to be waken up by nightmares of the little girl. Tear were running down my face. I felt the bed tilt down. And I was going to scream but then Blake pulled me in close to him. I cried into his chest and then fell asleep. But right before I fell asleep I thought this was a bad idea for him to be up here.

comment vote fan