chapter 15

Addie's POV

I collapsed on the ground near a stream. But the clearer my thoughts became as time went on the more I realized it was really wrong to runaway. That guy could be anywhere he was stalking me he could have followed me here. And speak of the devil and he would come. He was standing across the stream about 100 yards away in the tree line. I quickly picked up my phone and texted Blake. He's here in the woods with me he is going to kill me this time! HELP ME!!!!! All I could do was hope as he stalked toward me from the tree line. I started to back up then I heard a wolf howl followed by several others.

I smirked and turned back to face he was a few feet away from me. "Someone is coming for me and he will save me." I smirked in trimuph but he took two strides and slapped my face hard. I flew to the ground and landed on my side. I turned back and he was gone. I had a few scratched on my arm and side from the fall and busted lip and a handprint bruise forming on my face. Then I saw a bunch of wolves run in and sniff around. I could tell it was Blake by his eyes he came directly over to me and took in my appearance. He growled but I just held onto him for comfort. He shaked me off and then phased back. He came back and hugged me and held me. I cried into his neck and he just rubbed soothing circles onto my back. I fell asleep in his arms as he walked us back.

I woke up in a new room that smelt completely of Blake. This must be Blake's room. I looked around to find it slightly messy and a couple doors. I tried the first two but they were to a huge closet and a crazy huge bathroom. I went out into the hallway and looked both ways. It was huge how was I ever going to find him. "Blake?" I called unsure if he would here me. Then I saw him come up the stair and come over to me. "You okay? Hungary? Tired? What do you need? Umm maybe an ice pack and a ride home. I already spoke to your parents and they said you could stay with me. I already went and picked up your stuff its in the hallway closet upstairs. I didn't put it away cause I was unsure if you wanted to stay with me in my room or in the guest room. I think I will stay in your room if thats okay. definitely lets go unpack.

"It will take hours and I am kinda sleepy can't we just go to bed? Yeah and I like the sound of that, us going to bed to together. Don't turn into perverted thoughts or I will sleep in the guest room. Addie I wasn't thinking it like that but where is your mind at?" I blushed and walked  into the bathroom to wash up. I put on one of his t-shirts and got into bed. He got in soon after and pulled me on top of his chest. I sighed in content and fell asleep. 

comment vote fan

New ideas would be great or what do think will happen cause I am kinda losing track on where I was taking this.  thanks everyone for staying with me.