chapter 16

Addie's POV
I woke feeling refreshed and safe. Most definitely the best sleep ever but this pillow is kinda hard. I turned my head towards the pillow and realized it was moving I looked up and saw I was laying on Blake's bare chest. Damn his abs were gorgeous. Whip cream licious.  I looked up and Blake smirking at me. I blushed and rolled off him and hid my face in a pillow. It didn't last long though because he pulled me back on top of him. I looked down my face bright red. My hair somewhat covering my face. SUddenly My head was forced up and my hair pushed back. 

Blake: I like seeing you blush it looks cute. Don't look away from me. 

Him saying that only made me blush more and wriggle more to get out his grasp. 

Blake: You should stop right now.

I looked at his eyes and they were yellow with lust. I then felt his friend getting a little happy. I rolled off him and laughed. I walked to the door and opened it. You should probably go take a cold shower and then come downstairs. He growled and I laughed.

Blake: I am so getting you back.

Addie: Yeah right maybe in your dreams, if even then

I laughed and walked to get my clothes. After I changed I walked downstairs. His house was huge! It got me thinking. What if I got lost? What if I got kidnapped in the house. No one would ever know cause its so big?  What about my stalker? Is he going to come back? Will he try to hurt my friends and family? What am I going to do if someone else gets hurt because of me? I am scared.

I slumped down against the wall. I didn't know where I was in the house but I didn't care. This stalker thing had me worried but most of all scared. He wanted to kill me or maybe kidnap me but killing me was on his list. Who could it be?

He was in my room, so he had to know where I lived. He was in the field so he had to have followed me. I replayed all the incidences with him. The smell he smelt familiar. It was a minty and shaving cream smell. It was so familiar to me. where had I smelt it before? But Blake couldn't smell him so how could I? Damn this is getting complicated. At least I have Blake and I can read minds. I know what the killer wants. I heard him right before Sam got killed. He wants another chance with me and he will kill.

It was like I was in a distance land. I heard someone calling my name but it was like a whisper in the wind. I felt little tingles on my face and arms. Then they exploded and set fire to my mouth. I instantly came back from my little world and kissed Blake back. He pulled away when we both needed air. 

Blake: What is wrong and don't feed me some lie. What were you thinking about? I will protect you from anyone and everything. Don't forget that.

Addie: I was just thinking about life. 

Blake: You can always talk to me. Now lets get you some food.

On queue my stomach growled and he picked me up and we set off to the kitchen. 

comment vote fan