chapter 4

Addie's POV

I woke up very stiff and then I remembered I slept on the floor. Great not again. I looked at the dried blood puddle on the floor. It wasn't too big so I could probably scrub it out. I looked at my arm. Wow, the slice was big but not deep. How am I gonna hide this scar from Ali? I just won't see her for a couple days. I got up and ddid my daily routine for school. I made sure to wear a long sleeved hoodie to cover my arms. I got to school I could feel today was a bad day. I went into my first class and it went okay. But at english something horrible happened. Blake walked into the room. Another thing was the empty seat was next to me. Why today? Then he started walking over. Oh great, please sit somewhere else. Please,please,please!!!!! Nope he sat down next to me. 

"Morning Addison." I didn't respond I decided I would just ignore him. I wasn't going to listen to his thoughts my I already felt a headache and I was stiff. "Hey its rude to ignore someone. Well if you don't want to talk I can always as Mr. West that you are being rude to me." Stupid bastard is trying to blackmail me. "Blackmail isn't a good way to start off. Oh so now you can talk. What happened the other night babe I thought you were going to come over. Like I said before your not my type. Playing hard to get now aren't we. I bet it was you that rigged my locker. I have no idea what your talking about. Actually I have the tape that proves it so you either go with me on a date or I will show the principal. Well I have a video of you opening the locker and then running out of school like a little wuss, so I would call that even." He growled and sat back. Class was boring so I decided to listen to his thoughts.

Damn this girl playing hard to get. Why is she resisting? I could ask my guys to harass her and then I could be a hero and save the day. Then she would have to go out on a date with me. I could take her to a fancy restaurant and then kiss her after. I could also find out where she lives cause she isn't in the phone book. Yeah thats what I will do send a quick text to the guys. I will do it right after lunch.

What an idiot like I am going to fall for that. I may not be a werewolf but I took martial arts for a while. They are going to get the asses handed to him. 

------After Lunch------

I saw them following me, I stopped at my locker and opened it. It was slammed shut almost on my fingers. I turned around to face them, there was five of them. "Well look what we have here boys fresh meat. Why don't you come hang out with us? Um no thanks I have to get to class." I tried to walk away but was forced to back up into the lockers. then I realized these weren't his friends. These were people to be afraid of they would hurt me right on school grounds or take me right off them and do it. I started to panic. where was Jake when I needed him. 

I listened to their thoughts: We are all gonna grab her and take her to the warehouse and have our fun. So the plan is three will grab her and the other two will drive and make sure no one is watching. I had to get out of here now! I turned and kicked one straight where the sun don't shine. while they all were shocked I ran. I heard them behind me and I was grabbed by hair and yanked back. "OUCH!!!! Shut up!!!" They slammed me up against the lockers. i was already stiff now I was gonna hurt and maybe worse. Then I saw Blake's friends round the corner. They saw me and ran to the rescue. 

-----After fight----

Blake's friends beat them bad and they ran away. "Thank you all so much I owe you guys. It was nothing and we promise those guys won't hurt you again. Its okay they just snuck up on me or I would have been fine, but thanks." I looked to the corner and Blake round it. He looked worried and ran over to us. "Are you okay? What happened." The boys filled Blake in on what happened but they had already told him through the connection. Blake looked furious and if looks could kill they would be ten feet under. "I am really sorry about that, I won't let it happen again. You don't owe me or have to do anything for me, Blake. Well then could I take you out to dinner?" He smirked and I knew he was back to himself. "Nope, like I said your not my type. Oh come on please!!!! No Blake!" He looked away. Then one of his friends stepped up "You said you'd owe us so you can pay us back by going out on a date with him." Damn I really need to think before speaking. "Fine but it takes away all of your favors. Done." Blake turned and smirked at me "pick you up at babe." He was about to turn away but i don't roll like that. "Actually Blake I have plans tonight so let do Friday night at seven so I can be back in time. Okay but what do you need to be back for? Nothing that concerns you." 

I turned and walked away.

-----Friday Night before date------

Damn what should I wear I don't even know where we are going. Oh well I put on some ripped black skinnys and a red singlet. I put a leather jacket with it and went downstairs. At eight he was outside my door. I am not so excited for the date or him knowing where Iived.

------End of date-----

He had taken me to a dinner and movie. Classic. The dinner was good and we also got a little tipsy cause he had brought some vodlka. I told myself not to drink but I did. So me being tipsy I let him walk me to the door and me being stupid and not reading I turned around only for him to kiss me. I gave into the kiss and kissed back. It was magical like nothing before with jerry. I pushed him away and slapped his face. He took advantage of me and he and I both knew that. I went inside and locked the door. What did I just do? For the rest of the weekend I partied hard and went on two dates with a guy named Josh. He was hot but our kiss wasn't as good as Blake. "Addie I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend? Yes I would love to Josh." i gave him a hug and kiss and went into my house.

------Next day (Monday)------

I walked into school with a smile on my face. josh had sent me a cute wake up message. I could get use to being waken up to a cute little message. He went to Ali's school also so I would know if he ever cheated. I don't think he is the type to cheat on me though. The day went great till english, I swear everything bad happens in this class. "Hey babe great date wasn't it." I didn't respond I texted Josh back instead. "Who are you texting babe? My boyfriend and I would appreciate it if you didn't call me babe. Oh so does he know you cheated on him with me. I met him after our date on Saturday at a cafe then at a club." He didn't talk for a while so I decided to listen to his thoughts. She already has a boyfriend. Well I will have to take care of him. I will beat him up and then make him go away. She is my mate, the ticket to being alpha. I just have to get her to agree to being my mate and then get her pregnant. I don't want anything serious. I will just pay her to move away and leave the kids with me or at least my eldest son. Then I can go back to having fun and I will have a pack member or m mom raise him till he is grown. 

What an asshole there is no way I am agreeing to be his mate. I needed to get as far away for him as possible. So I raised my hand "Yes Miss.Meyers. Mr.West Blake here is harassing me and I would like his seat to be changed. OKay Miss Meyers. Mr. Indigo will you please move next to Tara and Samuel will you sit next to Addie." Blake glared at me and switched seat. "Finally free!" I whispered. "Yeah I agree." said Sam. We laughed until Mr.West yelled us and threatened to change our seats back. We agreed to hang out that weekend he isn't gay but I said we could go on a double date him and Ali, me and Josh. He though it was a great idea. I could tell Blake was listening to our conversation and was wicked pissed off. He broke his pencil in half and glared at the board.

-----Music for the past couple chapters-----

the way she feels by between the trees

its all over by three days grace

the loss by hollywood undead

lying is the most fun a girl can have by panic at the disco

your going down by sick puppies

comment vote and fan!!!! thank you all for reading!!!!!!! :)