chapter 8

Addie's POV

When Josh and Sam came over we decided to watch a movie. We debated which one to watch, a comedy or a thriller/horror movie. We decided on thriller/horror and watched Red Riding hood. It was a spectacular movie but it also made me scared of going anywhere alone. Seeing as werewolves are real. Now that I think about it, it probably wasn't the best choice for a movie. 

Addie: We are having a sleepover tonight!!!!

Ali: Heck yes!!!!

Sam: Sure I'm free

Josh: I am free too

Addie: Okay sweet! Ali go to the store and get yummy snacks and energy drinks. Sam and Josh go home and get sleepover stuff, I will stay here and set up.

They all left and I ran upstairs getting a ton of pillows and blankets. I blew up the king size air matress and spread out the blankets and pillows. I ran back up stairs and pulled out pajamas for me and Ali. I put my sweatpants and tang top on and headed downstairs. I heard the door close so I yelled I am in the kitchen. No one yelled back so I went into the living room to find Blake sitting on my couch.

Addie: What are you doing here?

Blake: I am here to apologize.

Addie: Oh....

I decided to read his mind. I am really sorry about hurting her. I totally didn't mean to do that I just lost control. She is my mate and she should be on my side. I don't love her but I don't want her to leave me. I want her to be with me and make me become alpha and have our kids. But I don't think I wan to be with her forever just after she has our first kid.

Blake: Addison I am extremely sorry about hurting you. I never meant to I just lost control. I would never hurt you that way on purpose. Your my mate and I love you.

Addie: First stop feeding me that bull shit line of I love you and second I know your sorry but I haven't forgiven you yet. 

Blake: Okay and why do you have all this stuff here?

Addie: I am having a sleepover with my friends why do you care?

Blake: Are there guys involved?

Addie: Of course they are my best friends.

Blake: I am forbidding Josh to ever see you again as soon as he gets back.

Addie: If you do anything that compromises my friendship with Josh I will make sure you regret it.

Blake: DON'T THREATEN ME YOU STUPID BITCH!!!

Addie: GET THE HELL OUT AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!

He stormed out slamming the door behind him. Soon after Josh, Sam and Ali got back. And we settled and put on another movie. I looked over at Josh and he looked like he was having an internal battle. He excused himself and left the room. I followed him out and he was in the backyard. 

Addie: Whats up?

Josh: I am waiting for the alpha to get here.

Addie: Why?

Josh: Because he has to decide either I stay in his pack or I leave because I love you like a sister even though I only known you for a little bit, and I refuse to give up or friendship over Blake. Your his mate and I know that but it doesn't mean I can't be your friend.

Addie: I agree and I am with you all the way.

I walked over and stood next to him. We waited for a few minutes and it started to get cold. Josh took off his jacket and gave it to me. I thanked him and put it on. I looked up and watched the stars. After about ten minutes we both laid down looking up at the stars.

Addie: Those stars look like a bunny.

Josh: Yeah they do look at Orion's belt over there.

We heard a cough and we both stood up quickly. Blake's dad was here and so was he. I wonder why?

Alpha: I have come to a decision on the situation of you being friends with my son's soon to be mate.

Addie: Actually I wouldn't be his mate if hell froze over....twice.

Josh: Sorry Alpha she doesn't know the rules but what is your decision?

Alpha: I have decided.....

-------------------

OKay everyone thanks for reading and comments. From now on anything in italics is someone's thoughts.  Comment vote fan :) What will he decide?