Ice skating!

The image that i drew in this has like 3 different iterations.

I'll show at the end.

I also made orange joe today, not that bad considering i hate orange juice.

--------------------------------------------------------------

- Time skip to the next day -

Sunny woke up to a strange sound, it was the walkie talkie going off again.

It wasn't Kels voice this time, but Heros.

"Hey Sunny, are you awake yet?"

Sunny clicked the thing to talk.

"..yeah.. I'm up."

Sunny yawned.

"Oh! Perfect, i have a question"

"..?"

"Do you wanna go ice skating with us? In the big city, there's a ice skating rink in summer!"

Sunny rubbed his eyes.

"Okay."

"Great! I'll pick you up in ten, make sure to wear something warm!!"

There then was a click from the other end, Hero had put the walkie-talkie down, so Sunny did the same and started to get ready.

Sunny looked in his dresser, and put on a sweater and a puffy blue coat, with fur trimming the outside of the hood.

Sunny then walked out of his room, remembering how to ice skate again, he then looked in the mirror. It was behind him again.

Sunny looked down the steps of those stairs he'd been going down so often.

Suddenly they seemed very long and steep.

Sunny started to walk down, but then he sat on the steps. Looking down in fear.

He then heard knocks at the door, and walked down the steps, eventually getting to the bottom.

At this point, Sunny was trying to catch his breath, as he opened the door.

"Hiya Sunny!"

Hero waved friendly, Kel stood behind him, arms crossed with a jacket on.

"..is..?"

Hero then intrupted Sunny.

"Yes Kel is alright, hes just pouting cause I'm not gonna let him wear a tank top at a ice skating rink."

"IM NOT POUTING, IM PROTESTING!"

Kel 'protested' as he stomped his feet, making Sunny chuckle softly to himself.

"Okay Kel. Sure you are. Go protest in the car."

".. okay"

Kel then started to walk to the car, with Sunny catching up to him, grabbing a hold of his hand.

Kel turned his head and his frown turned into a warm smile.