__ 1 __

"Yooh, do you know what's up with Johnny these days?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"I dunno, maybe he told you something?! I mean, you guys are friends."

"Yeah, but I have no clue what's going on lately. He really thinks you're Spider-Man."

Mark shuts the door close to his room quickly. "Shhh... Why do you say such things?"

"Well, maybe because it's obvious? You're terrible at hiding stuff. I hope you know that. Actually..." I pause before continuing talking. "You suck at it. Like big time."

"Dude, I'm not Spider-Man. I promise."

I point over to his study table, where clearly a Spider-Man mask lies on top of his books. "Sure."

"That's just from a Halloween costume." He shrugged lightly.

"A Halloween costume...in fricking may? You might be able to fool the others, but not me."

"I really don't know what you're trying to figure out."

I roll my eyes and shove him aside. "Move it." I mumble and open his closet.

"What? You really thought you'd find a suit in there?"

"Yeah becoz I know for a fact there's one. I've been looking for one of your hoodies and well this happened." I move the hangers with the clothes aside, which reveal a little entry, revealing his suit. "Halloween costume, huh?"

He quickly moves the clothes back and looks at me, panic filling his eyes. "Why are you even looking for clothes in here?"

"Becoz you said I can borrow your clothes whenever I want. Don't blame this on me now. This is really the worst hiding spot ever. Have you never watched any movies? Jeez."

"Now you're just judging me."

"Of course I am! You sure your Spider-Man and not like, I dunno, Clownboi?"

"I'm not Spi-"

Johnny stands in the door frame and stares at us both. "Bad timing or something?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Johnny, yo bro, what's up?"

"Uhh-" he looks at me confused. "I was looking for you two- Did I like interrupt you guys by something?"

"Nope, we're done. Right, Clowmboi?"

"Yeah, of course." He gave Johnny an awkward smile.

"Anyway," he started talking. "There's a meet up. Don't know what's that about. But they said they want you two to be there as well."

"Fine with me." I say and leave, followed by a still confused Johnny and a worried Mark.