__ 11 __

I feel like my head is gonna explode like TNT. There was so much going around. Maybe it's really time to gather the group together and clear things up once and for all. I can't stand secrets. They drive me nuts.

Right when class finishes, I grab my backpack and Nana's hand. "Jisung, Mark, Johnny, Chenle, Jeno & Jaehyun, we meet at the back of the building. If one of you dares not to come I will literally find you and pull you by your ears there. We'll get the others."

I rush with Nana out of the classroom and just pull him with me until we're out of reach.

"Can I know what's going on?" He raises an eyebrow and puts our hands up as I'm still holding it.

"Aish!" I let go of his hand and push him away from me. "I had to make sure the others won't take you with them. You're the only one who doesn't have secrets from me. Nana I need to ask you something."

"Of course, ask away. But if it's about Mark, I really can't help you."

"No no no. Not Mark." I shake my head quickly. I peak around the corner just to make sure we're really alone. "Okay listen, the teacher, there's something fishy about him, right?"

"Define 'fishy'"

"You know what I mean. I don't know what it is but I always get cold shivers whenever he looks at me. Like everything inside me just screams to run away from him."

"Maybe the things that happen right now are just a little too much for you."

"Nana, please." I beg him. "There's something wrong with him. Do you really believe those dumb excuses he brings up all the time? He's hiding something. And it's suspicious that he AND Mark both came too late for class today."

"Okay, how about this", he starts. "Let us solve one problem after another, alright?"

"Okay." I sigh softly. "Let's go get Haechan and Renjun."

He holds his hand out to me.

"What?! You need something?"

"Your hand?"

"No?! Why do you want my hand?"

"We were holding hands before too?" He tilts his head slightly and gives me that puppy look.

"No we didn't? That wasn't holding hands! I just held your hand so the others can't get a hold of you. That's all."

"Please?!"

"You wanna fly out that window with Jaehyun?"

He puts his hand down and pouts slightly. "Fine then."

Together we walk to get Haechan and Renjun from their History class. Of course they had a lot of questions but I just told them to come with us since we gonna have a group meet up. I just hope I can get at least a few answers.