__ 8 __

The door opens with a click which gave me a jumpscare. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which was one of Mark's study books, ready to yeet it at whoever entered.

"Woah!!" Mark ducked when I threw the book into his direction.

"MARK FOR GOD SAKE!" I yell at him.

"Why are you throwing books at me?"

"I thought you're someone else."

"Why should someone else get into my room? And why are you in my room?"

"Nana was here— doesn't matter. I was waiting for you. We should talk. And this time no secrets."

"Is still still about the Spiderman thing?"

"No about Nana being a roach. Of course it's about you being Spidey."

"Fine. Let's talk. How about we start with you punching Jaehyun?" He crosses his arms and looks at me disappointed.

"I had ever right to punch him in the face. And I do not feel sorry. Yes, I would do it again. Anytime."

"He has nothing to do with the entire story."

"And that's where you start lying. How many do know about it? 3? 4? All of them?"

"You're the only one."

"Stop lying Mark. We're friends for so long already and you just keep lying into my face. I really thought we could always relay on each other, no matter what."

"I promise you're the only one that knows about it. But I think the other might have found something out."

"Yeah they do have some concerns about you as well. But I haven't told them anything besides not to worry." I sigh softly. "Where have you been? Out again? Chasing criminals?"

"I was listening to your advice and went to the hospital to get checked. Why are you so scared? You've been going totally crazy since you know about it. I feel like I should be the one worried about you and not the other way around."

"Is this still about Jaehyun cause if it is, then you know the two of us always have bad blood. No matter what. That hoe was making out with another girl. AGAIN! He just simply pisses me off."

"Chenle? Nana? Haechan? The others? What about them? I'm not the only one who keeps a secret. What's really wrong?"

"I'm just trying to protect you. You were the first friend I made when I got transfered to this school. I hated everything here. Everyone. But you helped me. Became my friend. And now I have to watch you play the superhero and come back with injuries? What if you won't come back one day? What if I find you half dead somewhere in an alley? I'm not gonna risk losing you just because you have a God complex. You're not invincible. You get hurt Mark. You might do good things as hero, yes, but you can do them also as yourself."

He doesn't even say anything. He just stands there, looking at me with that sad look in his eyes. But then he suddenly walks towards me and pulls me into his arms. "You won't ever lose me. I promise you."