__ 20 __

"You won't be able to find any evidence. I made personally sure you won't be able to find them." – Unknown.

"What the hell?!?!" I glare at the display angrily. That's it. I storm out of my dorm. This damn teacher has picked the wrong person to fuck around.

Even though it was late afternoon I'm almost sure he was lurking around somewhere. That dude was always around even past his work time. And when I find him, he better run for his damn life before I catch him and break every single bone in his body.

I walk up to the chem classroom and bust inside like a maniac. But it's empty. Where's that bastard at?! Could he possibly be at the storage room? The teachers office?

I run down the halls, skip a few stairs and continue looking for him. But he's nowhere to be found. Time to check if his car is still around.

Making my way to the parking spots I stupidly pass Jaehyun. Out of literally everyone, it has to be this idiot. How lovely. I just pass him, ignoring his questions why I'm walking around on my own. I step outside the building and look around me. There it is! So his car is still here. Hmm but where is he at?

"Mind explaining why you're running around like you're totally going crazy?"

I roll my eyes at Jaehyun. "That's none of your business. I'm busy. So don't get in my way."

"I thought it was clear when we said that we don't want you to roam around on your own."

"Listen, I don't care what you say or think. I really have to do things, okay? Good. Bye."

"Haechan is on his way to get you."

"And I still don't care." I say as I walk away from him. All I care about now is to crush the teachers face. Who know's what he will do or say to change the principals mind. I stop in the middle of the hallway. The principal— of course!

I sprint over to the principals office and softly knock on the door before entering. "Good afternoon, Sir."

"Good afternoon. How can I help you today?"

Time to put all the cards down. "I'm here because of the chemistry teacher. I would like to make a report. Or more like several."

He showed me to have a seat. Of course I sit down and wait for him to start talking. "Well, I guess this has something to to with Mr Na?"

"Yes and no. Mr Na just slipped into the situation. After I told him what happened to me, he got furious and wanted to clear the situation on his own which made the situation worse. But I'm not here to talk about Mr Na. I'm here because of the chem teacher and his actions."

"Please continue."

"I hesitated to tell those things because I wasn't sure, and still am not, if my words are believable. I am still looking for evidences which is harder than I thought. The point is, the teacher tried to make a move on me. In a sexual way. And I feel like I'm not the only female student, but the only one who didn't wanted any of this. I feel like he had something with several students. And assumed I would too. I am being fully honest here and will admit that it was also my fault. I had to be kinda flirty to him so I could steal his phone." I sigh softly. "Yes I did steal his phone. For research purposes as I thought he might have the chatrooms and pictures maybe on his phone. Which would of course then expose his actions. But there's nothing. At least nothing I was able to find. I will take full responsibility for my actions. But I won't leave this office nor the school building before I was able to proof who he really is." I'm totally gonna get kicked out. But I'm just doing what the chem teacher did. Just that I tell the full truth which he obviously didn't do. "May...may I can add something to that?"

"Mhm."

"I know it won't be acceptable but Mr Park has seen what happened. And so did Mr Jeong. They would be both willing to come and tell what they saw. But i'd like to keep them out of this. And in the sports hall, I found in the storage room, which was weirdly blocked off from the inside, print outs of a chatroom. Clearly between our chem teacher and a female student. I haven't found out yet who it is. Plus, I got this message earlier." I take my phone out and show it to the principal.

He takes my phone and reads the message, puts the phone down and looks at me in such a serious way. "That's a lot of accusations. Are you really sure all of this has happened?"

"100%, Sir. All of it. I wouldn't have taken the bullet for Mr Na if the story wouldn't be true at all."

"You said you haven't found any evidence on his phone. How else do you plan on exposing him?"

"I have 2 ideas. One would be taking his laptop and checking there, which I know is comitting another crime, I am aware of that. Or second, we could set up a CCTV in one of the classrooms and get on video what he's doing. I guess it won't be that hard has he tried to hit on me twice already. And he clearly is trying to get rid of me now since he know's that it's getting dangerous for him."

"How about I'll think about it over night and then I will make a final decision?"

"Of course." I get up. "I know it all sounds a little crazy. But I really promise that I told the full truth." Besides Mark being Spiderman of course.

"I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your honesty. Have a good rest of the day."

"Thank you." I leave the office and take a deep breath. Holy shit. I literally confessed all of my crimes. I'm so gonna get kicked out. But at least we will be able to catch the chem teacher when the principal agrees on the plans I have. Let's just pray and hope. I should text the others letting them know what happened.

I open the chat window of the groupchat: "Meet up after Chenle and Jeno finish class. Our usual spot. There's some updates. Make sure to be there coz I won't tell the same things 63627 times." And sended.

Since I got what I wanted, I make my way back to my dorm as I still have around 1 hour left before Chenle and Jeno are done with class.