__ 6 __

I'm walking around the entire school building just to find Jaehyun's flirty ass with another girl, making out in the middle of the hallways. I'm actually disgusted, but still furious enough to walk up on him. I don't even care about his or the girls protest as I seperate them from each other.

"My god what's wrong with you?" He asks me and gets out of my grip. "Have you gone insane?"

The anger in me boiled up even more. I knew for a while now that Jaehyun knows about Mark's secret. He hyped him up, kept telling him to keep going. "Me?! You're asking me?" I pushed him away from me. "You dare to ask me if I'm insane?" Another push. "Do you even hear yourself talking?"

"You should maybe calm down first and tell me what the issue here is. Is it because I was making out with her? You know she doesn't meant anything to me. I dont care about her. She's just there to have some fun. Nothing serious."

That's it. That's enough. I punch him straight in the face. I flinch and whine as my hand hurts from hitting him.

He looks back at me, brushes his thumb over his lip which was bleeding. "Feel better?!"

"You asshole. You're the damn reason why Mark got injured. Stay away from him Jaehyun. This was your last warning. You cause nothing but trouble."

"I don't know wha—"

I cut him off. "Yes you do. You know his secret. But instead of being a friend and ask him to stop, you encouraged him to keep going. See this as your last warning. Next time I won't be that nice." And with that I turn around and leave for good. I need to control the anger inside me or else I will injure him even more. And it won't help Mark at all. Now I need to figure out who did this to him. This person is gonna pay as well.

I'm so deep into my thoughts and just walking around angrily that I bump into a group of people and literally fall on the ground. "Owwff."

Chenle was offering his hand to help me get back up. "Lemme help you."

I slap his hand away and get back up on my own. "Don't need it." I growl at him and keep walking my way.

"Hey what's up with you? Why are you so mad? Hey!?"

I just ignored them. I just want to get back into my room. Safety. Where I can be alone. Where nobody will bug me.

Quickly I rush inside my room, shut my door close and drop down on the floor, leaning my head against the door. Nothing of this should have happened. Mark should have been honest with us from the beginning. I could have stopped him. Why did he even tell Jaehyun in the first place? Why not someone else?

I run my fingers through my hair, wipe the tears off my face and grab some supplies for Mark's wounds and leave to his dorm.

But I was clearly not prepared for what would await me there.