__ 22 __

2 Months later:

I get out of the car and smile brightly as I see all my friends gathered together by our usual meeting spot.

Haechan already waves like crazy. He must think I'm blind or something.

"Hey everyone", I say softly, happy to see all of them again.

"If this ain't my little sunshine." Nana says happily.

"If this ain't the little roach." I tease him before hugging him tightly.

"What brings you here? It's beautiful weather. Shouldn't you be enjoying that?"

"Already trying to get rid of me, ain't you Jaehyun?"

"I would never dare, sweetheart."

I laugh softly. It's been now 2 months since all of the things happened with the teacher & Mark's secret being revealed. After the teacher got arrested, and I've been to the court, life has changed for me. I decided to leave the school and start somewhere new. Which of course meant to leave behind my crackhead friends. I haven't seen them in person since then.

"How's life going?"

"Pretty good. I'm living in a nice house with someone and I got accepted to a new school. The students there are really nice. And no nasty teachers. But it's not the same without you guys of course. I missed y'all."

"Yeah, it's pretty boring here without you. I have nobody to annoy anymore." Jaehyun whines.

"Living with someone?" Johnny raises an eyebrow. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Mmmh why? Jealous?" I grin slightly.

"Just making sure he's alright and won't hurt you."

"Who's that dude walking up to us?" Mark asks confused.

"Someone who loves to crash a party." I get up from my place.

"Ohhhh here boyfriend!!" Nana states.

"Boyfriend? Who?" The guy asks confused. "You never told me you have a boyfriend."

"They're overreacting as always. Let them be dramatic." I say and hug the person. "Guys, that's my Cousin, Yuta. Yuta, those are my friends."

"Finally I get to meet the guys she's been talking about all the time."

"Yuta! I don't even talk that much about them. Jeez." I roll my eyes annoyed.

"Right you only talk about this one guy Na-"

Before he could finish I place my hand on his mouth. "Oh look, he suddenly can't talk anymore. Too bad."

"We all know your weak spot for Nana."

"Excuse you? Why should I have a weak spot for a roach?"

"They say opposites attract each other." Jaehyun says with a wink.

"Yeah, now I remember why I didn't wanted to come visit you in the first place." I huff at them.

"Don't be like that." Jaemin wraps his arm around my waist. "You missed us."

"Not a single bit."

"Hey, Yuta. Is she behaving? Or is she causing trouble?"

"She's the same as always. Trouble doesn't find her, she's the one finding trouble."

"Dude! We talked about this. I ain't doing anything. Not my fault there's crimes where I go."

"You promised to stay out of trouble."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"I don't like it either," Yuta says. "But she's really good in what she does. She helped the cops a few times already."

"Stealing someone's job?"

"Oh shut up Haechan." I smack his arm playfully.

Jaehyun checks his phone and sighs. "Guys, it's time for us to go back to class."

"Thank you for coming over and seeing us. Until next time?"

"Always." I smile brightly and hug each of them before letting them go back to their classes.

As I walk with Yuta back to the car, I glance one last time over the school building.

"They'll be fine. Don't worry."

"I know. Just because one chapter finishes in a book, doesn't mean it has to be the end already." I get in the car and so we drive back home.

The next adventure will be already waiting for us. This isn't the end yet. Just a new chapter. And new challenges.