__ 14 __

I just finish dressing up when there was the most aggressiv knocking ever on my door. It's like 7:30am. Who the hell is so aggressiv at that time?

I walk over to the door and open it, confused as to who was standing there. "It's way too early for that. Leave me alone." I was about to shut the door close when Jaehyun put his foot between the door gap.

"I wouldn't have came if it wouldn't be important. Jaemin is in trouble. He's at the principals office."

"This ain't funny."

"Do I look like I'm trying to be funny? He punched the chem teacher. Straight into his face."

"Wait— HE DID WHAT?" I grab my jacket, push Jaehyun aside and run to the principals office. For god sake, we can't have another issue right now. Why did he even do that. There was no reason to...Oh god, he did it because of what happened yesterday.

I run around the corner to find Haechan and Jisung already waiting there. "Guys!"

"Please tell me you're not here because of what happened."

"Of course I'm here because of that. What else?"

"You should meet up with the others. Mark possibly found something."

"Yeah how about no? Nana is in trouble because of me. I'm gonna fix that." I storm inside the principals office. This all started because of me. And it's gonna end with me. I shouldn't have told him what happened.

"Yes?" The principal looks confused at me.

"I'm sorry for interrupting but I feel like I should be part of this too as I am the reason it came this far."

"You're saying that you're involved into this?"

"Yes, Sir." I nod. "Nan...Jaemin has nothing to do with it. I mean he does because he whacked the teacher. But I am the one who caused this to happen. Yes, Jaemin had no right to do what he did. But I do understand him. There's something in particular that I said which caused Jaemin to rage. I will take full responsibility for Jaemin."

"Well, I assume that this particular something you said, is very important. Mind sharing it?"

"I would love to. But I can't say anything just yet as I don't have any solid evidence. Besides another witness. As soon as I am able to proof what happened, I will come here and tell the full truth. And I'm willing to take Jaemin's punishment."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Sir. 100%."

"Well then, you're getting suspended for 2 weeks. And you have 2 days time to bring those evidences you're talking about."

"Of course."

"The both of you are free to go now."

"Thank you, Sir."

Nana who has been silent for the entire time, just rushes outside. I thank the principal again and then leave as well.

"Jaemin!" I run after him. What's wrong with him? "Nana, stop! I'm not taking the damn bullet for you to just run off like that."

He turns around angrily. I've never seen him like this. "I haven't asked you to do so."

"Seriously? You risked everything for what? This was really unnecessary."

"Are you really going to get evidence for what happened? Or did you just say that?"

"Why do you care? It's my problem not yours."

"Just answer my question."

"Naah, I'm not gonna talk to you until you calm the hell down. Get some rest. Get back to your senses. And then we can talk."

He just nods and walks off.

The hell is happening? Well, at least I have enough time now to help Mark and collect the evidence I need.