__ 3 __

I went into my dorm room and grab my bag and money before I leave again to get me somewhere something to eat. If I want to find out what's up with Mark having a secret AND have to deal with stupid homework, I'll need energy. A lot of it.

It was actually quite nice outside, a slight breeze was blowing, and the sun tickles my skin. But my mood quickly went downhill again when I saw a huge waiting line in front of my favorite café shop. "What the heck?!" I stomp my feet. "Why always when I'm really in need of food? Do these people have nothing better to do?"

There is no point in waiting, so I just go back to the dorm. I'm pretty upset about my food, tho. With a pouty face, I walk up the stairs to my dorm. On my way there, I pass Jisung.

"Hey, why so pouty?"

"The café shop was having a huge waiting line," I whine to Jisung. And I'm hungry. But not anymore. Because yeah. I don't know why. I just am."

"Ahhh I see. Want me to get you something? Burger? Fries? Gummi Bears?!"

I sigh softly and shake my head. "Naah it's okay, don't have to. But thanks anyway. I have to go now. Homework and stuff." I pat his chest gently before leaving.

"Yaah! Jaemin is waiting for you at dorm, by the way", Jisung yelled after me.

Nana?! What does he want? Why is he looking for me?! I already have 2 problems. I can't use another one.

As upset as I still am about my food, I stomp over my dorm and see Nana already leaning on the door. "Don't touch my precious door, you little ant."

"Good afternoon to you too, sunshine."

"Good afternoon to you too." I mimic him, open the door and go inside the room followed by Nana." Whatchu want Nana? I don't have time. If it's another meet up, I'm gonna literally kill someone."

"No. I came to get you."

"Me?" I point at myself.

"No, the cockroach behind you." He grinned slightly.

"Ewwww naaaah. I don't own cockroaches. You're the only roach."

"Well, in order to be able to do my project homework, I need to do it together with my partner."

"You're my...Aish! I'm going to kill our teacher. For real this time."

"I can ask Chenle if he wants to switch."

"No, it's fine. It's just I don't really have the energy nor the time now for any homework."

"Mark?"

"Huh?" I look at him a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"You're not the only one who noticed something's off lately. We're already trying to figure things out."

"There's nothing to figure out. Believe me." Of course, there was something going on, but I don't want the others to know. They would be worried. Maybe find it cool at first, but mainly worried. "C'mon, let's do that annoying homework."

"Do you even know what our homework is?" Jaemin teases me before walking out the room.

"Yeah dhuu. We have to build a stupid solarsytem. See, I pay attention. HEY!!" I shout after him and leave my room as well. "Wait for me."