__ 21 __

This is probably the 6373727 time that I'm walking around in a circle. I feel like one of those cartoon figures. I just can't sit still, not after I commited all the things I did.

Quickly I check the time. Only 10 min left for the boys to finish class. I might as well get going already.

Just as I leave my dorm, someone grabs my wrist and pulls me aside, pressing me against the wall. My heart stops. "Jaemin if this is you, I swear I'm going to hit you." Finally I get to see the face of the person. My blood freezes. The teacher— No no no. Why? How?

"Not that easy to get you on your own. Since when does a pretty girl like you need bodyguards?"

"Since a nasty teacher tries to get something from me what he will never get."

He licks over his lower lip and grins slightly. "You really thought you'd get away with this? Where are the print outs? Haven't you stole enough from me already?"

"I have no clue what you're talking about. You better step back now before you catch another punch in the face." I push him away from me.

He didn't even flinch and pushes me back to the wall. "You're not going anywhere. You'll come with me." He grabs my wrist tightly which made me flinch.

"You better let me go." I'm trying to get out of his grip but he just tightens his hand around my wrist. He's cutting off my blood if he does it any tighter.

Without even being bothered in the slightest, he pulls me aggressively with him.

Please let one of the boys be somewhere. Or even the principal. I don't want to find out what's about to happen to me.

The chem teacher pushes me inside an empty classroom and locks the door behind him. "Maybe I should teach you some manners." He grabs my face tightly.

"You really think you can get away with this? The principal already knows about it. You messed up. It's over."

"And you messed up too. You should've just let it go. But instead you wanted to play detective." He eyes me from head to toe, which sends cold shivers down my spine.

"And you should know that I'm never alone." Just in that moment, Johnny, Renjun and Mark manage to get the door open.

"Are we interrupting something?" Johnny asks the teacher.

"What does this mean?" The chem teacher looks at me furious.

"It's called a trap." I finally manage to push him away from me. Which stupidly made him hella angry so he smacks me in the face. I think I just got hit by a truck. My vision goes all blury for a few seconds, my face numb from the slap. I brush my finger over my lip which was bleeding.

Mark quickly gets over to me, puts his jacket around me. "Hey, lemme see." He lifts my head up gently and sighs softly. "Let's leave now. We got what we needed."

"You won't get away with this. None of you! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" The teacher screams after us.

The entire time I just held onto Mark's arm tightly, not saying a single word. My body was shaking from the shock.

We leave the building and sit down by our usual spot. Johnny sits in front of me, checking on my swelling. "I'll let Chenle know to bring some ice."

"I'm fine." I finally say.

"You're not fine. You got hurt."

"Not the first time." I reply softly. "He knows what we're planning on doing. We can't let him get away."

"He won't. The principal called the police after he found all the evidence on the laptop."

And this is when we hear the sirens and seconds later see the police cars drive up to our school. It's finally over. The nightmare ends here.

"You did it." Mark says proudly.

"But at which cost?" Even though the teacher got what he deserves, what does it mean for me? What will happen now?