__ 12 __

All 4 of us exit the building and walk towards the others which were already waiting.

"There you are. I was about to send a report to the police. What took you so long?"

"I had to talk to Nana first before getting these two crackheads." I point at Haechan and Renjun behind me.

"Crackhead yourself." Haechan scoffs. "What is this meet up?"

"Yeah, I was wondering the same." Johnny added.

Haechan, Renjun and Nana took a seat as well.

"I wonder why I am included into this little meet up."

I glance over to Jaehyun. "Because sadly you are part of this group. So stay put and listen or go. Feel free. Hush. Go go."

He just rolls his eyes but stays in his place.

"Good now that we cleared that, I can tell you why we gathered here." I quickly glance at Nana before continuing. "There's a lot we have to discuss about. I'm done with the secrets. This is the time to spill everything. Because I'm really sick of it. So? Who wants to start?"

Everyone just remains silent. Didn't expect anything else. "Okay fine. I start. I punched Jaehyun in the face. And I do not feel sorry at all."

Haechan's and Renjun's eyes almost popped out of their heads. "Why?" Haechan asks me in disbelieve.

"Why? Because he's an ass? Because he is involved in Mark's secret even tho Mark still says I'm the only one who knows about it. Speaking of Mark." I turn my gaze at him. "Your time to shine. Because the other thing I have to talk about with y'all might have to do something with your secret."

"So I'm not the only one who noticed it." He says out of the blue.

"Wait—are we talking about the same thing right now?" Not gonna lie, I was kinda surprised. I did not saw that one coming.

"Could maybe one of the two explain what's going on?"

Mark gets up and stands next to me. "There's something I kept from you guys."

"Yeah. You're Spider Man. We know dude."

I exchange looks with Mark. "I swear I didn't told anyone."

"It was pretty obvious. Especially the suit in your closet. Dude have you never watched any movies? Who hides his suit in his closet?"

"Exactly my words!" I agree with Johnny.

"Okay, can we talk about my poor hiding spot later? We have a bigger issue."

"Our shady ass chemistry teacher." I say.

"Why do you hate everyone?"

"I don't!"

"Name one person you don't hate."

"I don't hate any of you guys."

"You despise Nana and Jaehyun."

"Naah I just can't stand Jaehyun and me and Nana always roast each other." I shrug slightly.

"You call him a roach though."

"I— well yeah, fair."

"Are you just like this to him so we don't notice what's going on behind the scenes?"

"Dare to say those following words and I will personally make sure that you'll have a special place in hell."

"Are you guys dating?" Chenle jumps up from his spot and runs away screaming.

"I'm gonna end him. But as Nana said. One problem after another." I shout into Chenle's direction. "GET BACK HERE YOU DUMBASS!"

"So what's up with our teacher?"

"Well, found out anything?" I look at Mark.

"Not really. I followed him few times after school but nothing suspicious. But there's clearly something going on with him."

"What about the person that hurt you?"

"A nobody. He might got hired by someone."

"What if the teacher found out you follow him and hired someone to do this to you since he can't do it himself?"

"Even if this should be true, how do we wanna proof that?" Renjun asked worried.

I was thinking for a few minutes while the others were still talking. "I think I know how we can find that out. Let that be my problem. Just make sure that one of you guys will stay around me all the time. I don't want to be too alone with him."

"I guess we got a Mission now."

"Awesome! I'm working with Spider Man!"

"Johnny for god sake, shut up!" I scold him.

"Sorry."

"Please be careful. Don't do anything that puts you in danger."

"Oh c'mon Mark. Where's the fun in that?" I wink at him and we all go back inside the school building.