__ 5 __

A scream escapes my lips and causes Nana to flinch. "Ayooo whyyyyy?!?!" I whine softly.

"Aish, what happened? See, I told you. You're the clumsy one."

"Oh, shut up Nana, for real." I say angrily. One of the paint tubes fell over and all the paint spilled over my pants and shirt. At least Nana's room wasn't too much of a mess. Only me.

"Lemme see." He comes around the corner and sighs softly when he sees the mess. "I'll get you some clothes so you can get a shower and change asap." He walks off to his closet to grab some of his clothes.

I grab the paint tube and close it before more accidents can happen. We did so well. My head was clearly not where it's supposed to be.

"Here you go." Nana hands me a pair of joggers, a hoodie and towels.

"Thank you." I sigh softly, carefully get up to not cause a bigger mess, and walks into the bathroom. As I glance into the mirror, I just shake my head at myself. "Good job." As carefully as possible, I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower to wash off the paint as quickly as possible. While in the shower, my thoughts kept twirling around. I should just talk with Mark directly about the situation.

After some minutes I step outside the shower, change into Nana's clothes and leave the bathroom. Nana was sitting on the table, carefully painting our solar system and assembling it.

His gaze went over to me. "Oh you're back? I was afraid I have to call the police. You were gone for so long. Did a water monster held you captive?"

"A wa— you, I swear."

"Your phone was ringing like crazy. Johnny seemed to have called you a few times. And then Haechan. Seems important."

I run over to my jacket and pull my phone out. 8 missed calls from Johnny and 5 from Haechan. What was going on? I opened the chats, but no messages. "Nana, did the guys text you?"

"Nope. Nothing. Why?"

"Just asking." I start to nibble on my nail. What if something happened? But why didn't they text me then? I search for Johnny's number and call him back. The ringing made me even more anxious.

"Yeah?!" Johnny answered the call.

"Johnny, are you okay? What's wrong? You called me so many times. Did something happen?"

"Ohh yeah, me, Chenle and Renjun saw Mark go inside your dorm. I thought I should let you know. It was kinda suspicious since you're with Nana, according to Jisung."

"He did what?! Okay, cool, thanks for telling me. I'll go have a check. I'll call you later. See ya."

"Bye."

I end the call and put my phone back into my jacket. "Nana, can I leave you alone for a short second? I'll be right back."

"Did something happen?" He asks worried.

"I don't really know. I have to check something."

He puts everything down and gets up from his place. "I should come with you."

"You don't have to. It's nothing bad. I guess at least. But okay. Just promise me to stay calm."

He nods and shows me to lead the way.

I leave with Nana his dorm and make my way to my dorm. Johnny said the truth, at least the part that someone went into my dorm. The door was slightly open. Without hesitation, I opened the door and walked inside, just to find an injured Mark sitting against the wall. "Oh my god. Mark!" I run over to him. He had a laceration on his head. He wasn't even in his Spidey suit. What the hell happened to him?

Nana sits down next to me and looks at Mark with that sad look in his eyes. "What happened to you?" He asks softly.

"Nana.." I call his name and shake my head. "I'll take care of him. Go and inform the others, please."

He stays a few more seconds before he gets up and leaves me alone with Mark.

"C'mon. Let's get you into the infirmary." I help him get up, which caused him to groan slightly in pain. He seems to have way more injuries. I put his arm around my neck and help him walk over to the infirmary.

"I'm sorry...I should've told you." He said under his breath. He was obviously struggling from the pain.

"Shh it's okay. Let's get you fixed up first, and then we can talk about what happened." I open the door to the infirmary and place him carefully down onto the bed, get some first aid stuff and sit next to him. I put the gloves on, disinfected all the tools and then started cleaning his wound. "I'm not a doctor, I hope you know that. You should go to the hospital and let some professionals have a look at it. I can just clean the wound a bit." I'd lie if I'd say this didn't scare me at all. There was only one person to blame for this. If I should see him today, I'm literally gonna punch him in the face.

"I'll just go have a rest after this."

"You're not just going to sleep. The hell Mark?! You're injured. God knows what else happened to you. You need a proper check up."

"I'll have one later. Okay?"

"Hey guys.."

I turn my head around to look at who entered. Jisung, Chenle, Jaemin and Johnny stood in the door frame. "Can you guys bring him please to the dorm?"

"Of course."

I take off my blood stained gloves, throw them together with the cotton balls into the trash.

"Are you okay?" Jisung asks softly.

I sigh softly and nod. "I'm all good. Don't worry. Keep your eyes on him."

"Maybe I should keep my eyes rather on you."

"Jisung I'm fine. Really. I have to go now. Tell Nana we'll continue the project tomorrow. There's something else I have to do." It was time to look for the person that is the cause of all this. Jaehyun...