Chapter 1 - Brother Love

Regular POV

You looked out the window of the limo you were riding in. You gazed as you fell oblivious to everything around you.

"Hey sis." You felt your older brother touch your shoulder. You look at him. He smiled at you. "Its gonna be ok. I promise you." He said.

You look back at the window. You didn't fully believe him. You thought about the event that happened weeks ago.

Flashback

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" "Im saying Y/N is old enough now. She graduated top of her class. She can go with me now."

"Her? You want that mistake of a daughter to go with you to your college?" "Y/N is not a mistake! She's my sister. Also, yes, I want her to be with me.

"You seperated us for a long time now. I really want to be close to her. Now that she finally graduated, we can."

Hearing your older brother defend you gave you feelings of hope. Your mom scoffed. "Are you sure about this?" She asked Cruise.

Cruise nodded. Your mom sighed. "Well, since I love you a lot, fine." She replied. "But if she gets into any trouble-"

"She won't. Y/N will be with me. We'll be fine." Your brother grabbed your hand and led you out of the room.

When you were out, you were speechless and didn't know what to say. Cruise saw you thinking and hugged you.

"Do you know what this means Y/N?" He asked happily. You shrugged. "We can finally go to the same school for the first time in our life!"

End of flashback

Your older brother, Cruise, was the favorite child. Your parents loved him more than you. They gave him everything he wanted.

But to you, they were completely different. They saw you as a mistake and didn't want Cruise being around you so they seperated the both of you.

This came to the point that when Cruise got famous, no one knew you even existed. Your parents wanted you away from Cruise.

But Cruise cared for you. In every chance he got, he would run up to you and treat you like you were his best friend, even if he knew what you were going through.

He seemed to be the only person who cared and loved you. He would defend you if he was there and he would never see you as a mistake.

You never had friends in your life. The other people in your school stayed away from you and left you alone.

So now you graduated. You had the best grades in the batch. But your parents didn't really care. Only Cruise did.

Ever since the day Cruise convinced your parents to let you go to the same college as him, you felt mixed feelings.

You didn't know whether to feel happy or worried. Happy because you could start over in a new place or worried that bad things will happen.

"Are you worrying again?" Cruise asked you. You nodded. "Its going to be fine, Y/N. Trust me." He said as he pulled you into a hug.

You stayed silent but hugged your brother back. You trusted him, but it was his friends that you didn't.

"Are you sure your friends are nice?" You questioned. "Y/N, I told you a million times, my friends will not try to kill you." Cruise sighed.

"Are you sure?" You asked again. Cruise nodded. "Yep. They're very friendly actually." He tried to make you feel less worried but it didn't actually work.