Chapter 22 - Trauma

Finally, a smol ref sheet.

After about 2 or 3 hours, Rene came back. She had a chair with her and sat down a few metres away from me.

"Didn't treat you well?" She asked me. I didn't reply. I felt traumatized by what Nick did and it made me remember the abuse my parents used to do to me.

"You know, I might actually feel bad for you." Rene said. "Nick's bad side is definetely something cruel but he has a good side."

"Doesn't look like it." I commented as I remained huddled in the corner. Rene sighed as the room went quiet.

Then, the door opened and my captor walked in. "Man, you should've seen the look on my opponents' face when I ambushed him with all my Eclipsors." Nick said.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" He pointed to Rene. She shrugged. "I doubt anyone will try to rescue Y/N. They know Im great at creating top quality security." She replied.

"But what if they tried to-" "Calm down, bro. You're being too paranoid." "Im not-" "Yeah you are." "Ugh whatever. Just get out."

Rene did as he said and walked out of the basement. When Nick was alone with me, he smiled a dark smile.

"So its just you and me again~" He said. I tried to look less scared but I dropped the act when Nick pulled me close to him.

"Given up hope about your boyfriend, yet?" He asked. I scowled and looked away, not wanting to respond.

But Nick gripped my arm tighter. "Don't you dare try to ignore me." He growled. "I can make things so much harder for you."

"I DON'T LIKE YOU!" I snapped at Nick. "I HATE YOU AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU DO TO ME!"

Nick was obviously angry now. "Don't care what I do to you, huh? Then what if I did this-" He let go of my arm but he punched me in my chest.

I groaned and landed on the floor. Nick kicked me when I fell then stepped on my ankle. After that, he started choking me.

I screamed and struggled to get out of Nick's hold, but he only chuckled at my attempts. I felt like I was about to faint until a voice called.

"Nick, are you killing Y/N already?" I heard Rene's voice from upstairs. Nick growled as he let go of me. "No, Im not! Now shut up!" He replied to Rene.

"I don't want to deal with something like this again." Nick told me with venom in his voice. "But I won't hesitate to break your arm or even tear it off."

Nick smiled as I looked at him in fear. "Though, Im sure that if you are sensible, you wouldn't try anything, right?"

Not wanting to argue and make him mad again, I nodded in response. "Good. I'll check on you again after an hour." Nick left the room calmly, as if nothing happened.

When I was alone, I quietly cried. I wanted this to end. I don't want to be around Nick anymore. I just want things to be back to the way they were.

Suddenly, flashbacks of the times my parents hurt me came to my head. I tried to shake it off, but I couldn't.

I remembered those times when my mom hurt me because she said I was nothing but a mistake.

I remembered when I wasn't allowed near my own brother and how I never had any real friends.

I remembered the nights when I cried myself to sleep, thinking if my life would get any better.

I tried to think of good things to stop crying. But all I could think of was Cyrus. I missed him... a lot.

I still wasn't sure if he was going to save me from Nick, but part of me wanted to believe that he was. Maybe he still cares after all? Or maybe Im just giving myself false hope?

I silenced my head as I huddled in a corner so I could sleep. At least in that way, maybe I wouldn't think too much about the terrible situation Im in.

Cyrus POV

We were on our way to Nick's house. We found the address when Wesley tracked Nick's location during my call with him.

Z4 looked really guilty. He knows its all his fault that this happens. But it doesn't matter because we're all going to get Y/N back.

I looked at Cruise, who looked worried. I've never seen him like this. "What if we don't get her back?" He asked. "What if he did something to her and-"

"Shut up, idiot. We are getting her back even if we have to get our a** kicked by Nick and his sister." I said.

"Wesley, are we there yet?" I told my brother. He rolled his eyes. "You've been asking that for the last 600 seconds." He responded. "No, we are not."

"Really? That house seems to have the address." Z4 pointed at a house that appeared to be owned by someone rich.

"Damn." I heard Cruise say as we stopped and let Wesley check if it was the right house. "It is." He said. "So what now?" He looked at me.

"You do what we planned." I answered as I pushed Wesley to the entrance of the house. "Just try not to make it sound obvious."

Wesley looked at me anxiously. "Im still not sure if-" "C'mon Wesley. Its just like talking to Willow. How hard can it be?" I replied.

"Im starting to think this whole plan is gonna fail." Z4 muttered as we watched Wesley ring a doorbell.

We heard a voice come from a speaker. "Who is it?" Wesley nervously looked at us. "Dude, stop looking at us. Remember, she has CCTV cameras." I said.

Wesley sighed. "Hi, um Rene, its me-" "Wait, I know that voice. Lemme just check the cams-"

We all heard a gasp. "WESLEY?! IS THAT YOU?! Oh my gosh wait, I'll just unlock the door and meet you there." Z4, Cruise, and I all sighed in relief.

Maybe this plan won't go downhill after all.