Chapter 25 - Back Home

When we reached the dorms, everyone knew we were out so they were all waiting for us.

Cydnee was first to run up to us. "Y/N! You're back! Willow told us you were kidnapped." She smiled as she hugged me.

"Yeah, yeah. Go crazy for Y/N even if I almost died twice in a fight with Nick." Cyrus scoffed.

"Yo, you don't look so good. Both you and Y/N." Zane said as he approached us. "You guys should get help."

"We were going to the clinic before you started talking to us." Cyrus replied. "Its fine. They're just being good friends." I told him as I kissed his cheek.

Cyrus blushed and looked away. "Aww, you guys are so cute together!" Cydnee squealed. "I knew you would get together in the end!"

Willow went to Wesley and asked him about what happened. I watched as Wesley explained the whole story and whispered something else to Willow.

Willow then looked at him in shock and started ranting and lecturing him about something I couldn't hear.

Cruise POV

I watched as my sister was being welcomed back by my friends. I was glad that she was finally in a place where she was happy.

I also gotta get used to having Cyrus around a lot if he and Y/N will start dating. I chuckled at the thought of Y/N and Cyrus someday doing romantic stuff in our house.

I heard footsteps beside me as Z4 watched the scene with me. I heard him sigh. "Still sad about Y/N?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said sadly. "But if Y/N will be happier with Cyrus, I should let them be." I knew he was still heartbroken so I tried to comfort him.

Maybe I should tell him now...

"Cheer up, Z4. You'll find love someday." I smile as I put my arm around the gamer's shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess." Z4 responded, trying to sound happy. "But after all I did, would anyone even still bother to like me?"

"Well, I know someone who will always like you~" I told him. Z4 looked at me questioningly. "Really? Who?" He asked.

Without hesitation, I took Z4's hands in mine and pulled him into a kiss. Z4 was shocked but I didn't stop.

When I finally broke the kiss, Z4 looked at me, blushing and still stunned. "Me." I answered his question. "I always have loved you, Z4CK. I hope you feel the same way."

Z4 was still obviously trying to take in everything but I patted his head. "Its cool if you don't-" "Uhh, Cruise, honestly, I think I've been falling for you as well." Z4 shyly said.

"Really?" I asked as Z4 nodded in reply. We both smile at each other and kiss again before holding hands and joining everyone else.

Back to your POV

Cruise and Z4 walked over to us. "You guys should head to the clinic. After all, you're both hurt." Cruise told me.

"Mhm, lets go." I said to Cyrus as he looked at Cruise weirdly. "Why did I see you kissing Z4 a few seconds ago?" He asked.

"Uhh, why don't you and Y/N just go to the clinic, like, right now." My brother said awkwardly as he pushed us forward.

I look at him and Z4 in confusion but I shrug as me and Cyrus head to the clinic. "Can't believe that idiot is going to be my brother in law." I heard Cyrus mutter.

"Hehe, it'll be fine." I smile. "Brownie-" Cyrus immediately stopped and covered my mouth. "Nope! You are not calling me that." He said.

"Aww, why?" I fake pouted. "I'll let you call me any nickname you want." "Alright fine, you can call me that if I can call you N/N." Cyrus smiled.

"Fair enough." I told him as we hold hands on our way to the clinic.