Chapter 8 - Concerned

"Yes-" I hesitantly replied. I look at Z4 who was glaring at Cyrus. "Would you mind leaving us alone now?" Z4 asked.

"Nah. I came here to hang with Y/N, but I can't do it with Cruise around." Cyrus said as he sat beside me.

Z4 looked like he wanted to kill Cyrus. "No, please leave." Z4 growled. Cyrus scoffed. "Im not afraid of you, moron. I'll stay and go if I want to." He replied.

"Ugh fine." Z4 muttered. I honestly don't mind Cyrus being here. Its Cruise who would get angry if he saw Cyrus here.

"So Y/N, what happened last night?" Cyrus asked me, suddenly sounding serious. "What-" I look at him in confusion. "What do you-"

"Dude, are you seriously watching Y/N sleep?" Z4 interrupted. "No. I slept late so I heard Y/N kicking and saying stuff. Probably a bad dream." Cyrus growled.

"Bad dream-" I stuttered. I knew what he meant but I don't like letting anyone know about it. "I don't know what you're talking about." I lied.

"Haha, nice joke. But seriously, you better tell me." Cyrus said, sternly. I didn't want to talk about it so I shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it right now. Its something personal." I answered. "Yeah Cyrus, respect her privacy." Z4 told Cyrus.

"Pfft, fine." Cyrus scoffed. "Why are you asking about it anyway?" "Because Im annoyed of the noises she makes so I don't want to hear them again." "You sound concerned-"

Cyrus laughed in response. "Haha. Me? Concerned? Pffft. I could care less for anyone. Do you really think I would give a s*** about Y/N?" He said to Z4.

I look away, kind of hurt by what he just said. Z4 noticed. "Dude, I think you made Y/N sad." Z4 told Cyrus.

"So? Why should I care?" Cyrus scoffed as he crossed his arms. Z4 glared. "I-Its fine." I said to both of them to try to stop their fight.

"Wow, you're all acting like immature children." Cyrus, Z4, and I look to see Willow watching us. "How long have you been standing there?" Z4 asked.

"Long enough." Willow chuckled. "You guys never told me you were so dramatic." "Im not dramatic!" Cyrus growled at her.

"Haha, whatever you say. See you later, Y/N." Willow said before leaving us alone. Cyrus then stood up. "I knew this was a waste of time." He muttered before walking away.

"Finally, he's gone." Z4 said as he looked at me. "Do you think he really meant what he said?" I asked.

"Y/N, don't let him get to you. He's just saying that to look cool." Z4 told me. I nodded. "Ok." I said.

"Heyy, looks like you guys had fun together after all." I heard my brother walk in. Z4 blushed and looked away.

"Soo, what were ya guys talking about?" Cruise asked. Z4 and I look at each other. "Nothing." We said at the same time.

"Aww, you guys are so cute together." Cruise said. I was the one blushing now as he said that. "You're embarrasing me and Z4." I told him.

"Hehe." Cruise chuckled as he sat beside you and gave you a hug. "Im just glad to my sister making friends."

I smile and hug him back. Z4 watched us, with a blush still on his face.

Cyrus POV

I walk away from Y/N and Z4. What a waste of time. I knew it was a bad idea to even try to talk to Y/N when Z4 was there.

No worries, I can question her about the nightmare back at the dorm. She would be alone with me there.

I walk over to where my brother was seated. "What happened to you?" Wesley asked. I growl in response.

"He was causing drama with Y/N and Z4." Willow said as she walked behind me. "I think he likes her."

Wesley almost spit out his food. "Wait, you have a crush on Y/N?!" He asked. I growl at him. "Keep it down, nerd." I told him.

Wesley gasped. "You actually do like her!" He said more quietly. Willow smirked at me. "I heard everything. Cyrus cares about Y/N." She told Wesley.

"Wow, you never cared about me but you care for a girl you just met." Wesley said. "Shut up! I don't like Y/N." I growl.

"Riiiiight." Willow said. "You're denying it. I saw you sitting with Y/N and asking her about her bad dream because you were concerned."

I look away from Willow and Wesley. "Cyrus, are you blushing?" Wesley asked. I froze. "NO." I told him, standing up to leave.

I walk away, embarrased. But I won't let anyone know. I'll just keep denying what everyone says and I'll be fine.

I walk back to my dorm and decide to shrug off all my thoughts about Y/N. I don't like her. Why would I like a girl with beautiful hair and pretty eyes-

I froze and shake my head. What the heck am I thinking? I find her interesting, not pretty.

I try to tell myself that Y/N isn't my crush but deep down, I knew I was lying to myself.

I'll just play some video games. That'll keep Y/N out of my head. I walk to the room and start playing Stick War on my phone.

But I couldn't help but think of Y/N and what I said to her. "Haha. Me? Concerned? Pffft. I could care less for anyone. Do you really think I would give a s*** about Y/N?"

Maybe I did hurt Y/N's feelings. Or maybe she just shrugged it off like everyone else would.

I sigh as I put my phone down. What if I did hurt her feelings? What if she's mad at me now? What if she'll hate me?

But my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the door open. I look to see Y/N standing there.

"Hi." She said as she went to her side of the room and kept to herself. I shrug off all my thoughts and go back to being cool and pushy.

"Now that we're alone Y/N, you mind telling me about your dream last night?"