013.

BITCH

crackfic kinda?? based on this weird ass dream i had 😭😭

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━♡

"mm, mi amor don't go," carlos whined as y/n started to pull away.

"i have to go, it's so late," they claimed.

carlos reached out his hands for them. he rested on the bed board, making grabby hands at them. "you can stay here with me."

"carlos, you know how my parents will react," y/n sighed at his behavior.

he pouted, reaching up to push away the one group of hair covering his eye. "give me a kiss at least?"

y/n crossed their arms, chuckling to themselves as they muttered, "needy bitch."

but carlos heard what they said. he felt all tingly inside by the name.

y/n noticed his expression, quirking a brow, "why are you getting all flustered?"

carlos shook his head, cheeks red, "i-i'm not!"

"oh my god do you have a degrading kink-"

meanwhile, dolores was walking pass and heard their conversation. a disgusted look came on her face and she lets out a squeak, continuing to make her way to her room.

A/N
pov: i had a dream where carlos had a fucking degrading kink
IM NOT EVEN JOKING WITH YALL I FR HAD A DREAM LIKE THAT 😭 am i embarrassed sharing this with you guys? yes. but do i give a fuck? no.