034.

FAKE DATE

summary: y/n decides to go on a fake date with carlos in order to make their crush jealous. carlos and y/n ends up falling in love in the process

they/them pronouns used

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━♡

"i need your help," y/n said suddenly to carlos one day.

"no," he immediately replied, walking away from them.

they scoff and followed him. "come on, just one favor!" they whined.

"i said no, y/n," carlos rolled his eyes.

"you didn't even hear me out!"

"it's still a no."

"carlos-"

"no."

"please-"

"nope."

"come on-"

carlos covered his ears at this point, shouting at the top of his lungs as y/n tried to speak. he refused to listen to them while they slowly grew annoyed.

they huffed, "it's about camilo."

carlos stopped his shouting, quirking a brow as he puts his hands down. "okay.. go on," he said.

"so you know how i have this massive crush on him?" y/n sighed.

"yeah, also ew."

they rolled their eyes at that. "and you know how he's gonna go on a date with maria?" they continued.

"yeah."

"i want you to go on a fake date with me in order to make him jealous!"

carlos stared at them with a perplexed look. he rubbed the back of his neck, "uh.. yeah, i don't know..."

"come on please!" y/n begged. "don't you hate him?"

"yeah but-"

"then go on a fake date with me," they grabbed him by the shoulders as they glared at him menacingly.

carlos got shivers up his spine just with that look. he nodded reluctantly, "okay fine. but you owe me."

y/n's evil look went away quickly as they grinned. "gracias!" they hugged him tightly.

carlos grimaced at the sudden contact but pats their back awkwardly nonetheless.

-

"oh, they're over there!" y/n pointed out as they walked in the restaurant. "hold my hand."

carlos scoffed, "um i would but i can't."

"why not?" they questioned.

"you're standing on the wrong side, this is my holding hand," he raised up his right hand.

y/n rolled their eyes and walked to the other side. they grabbed his hand aggressively, "you're so fucking difficult, carlos."

carlos just smiled at them, crinkling his nose. y/n rolled their eyes again before dragging him to a random table. they find a table where they're able to have a good sight of camilo and his date.

-

(incomplete)