A New Beginning

Hello, loves!

It's been a while, and I have an interesting update! It has been over two years since I began writing this story and have then since stopped. I believe a huge reason as to why I have stopped is because of my change in writing style, this made it incredibly difficult for me to remain consistent with the previous chapters.

Therefore, I have decided to completely rewrite the story with some major plot and character changes!

The succeeding chapters will have no relevance to the chapters preceding this one and will be regarded as simply "warm ups". I will be unpublishing the old chapters after I have caught up on the story in the rewrite. (Edit: they are now unpublished)

All the chapters published before this one will be of a separate story with a very similar plot and almost identical themes. The changes I am making are improvements in which I hope you all could appreciate and have as much fun with as I did making them.

I am doing this because I very much enjoy writing and hate how I left you all hanging with this story in the past.

The two year long hiatus is over!! Expect the first chapter of the rewrite on Friday, April 8th, 2022 :)

Thank you all for your continued love and support, and I hope to carry you with me through better days