BLOOD TIES

MEANWHILE WIITH SNART...
After going back in time to steal Maximilian Emerald. Snart wanted to go, back to where he grew up. So he arrived at his childhood home and broken in. When walking in, he sees the cards, the beer, the cigerette buds in the ash tray. He walks into the kitchen and see the beer bottles all over the counter. When he walks into the living room and sees his old stuff bear, and comic books. It looks the same way he remembered it.

"I came down for a glass of water", a young boy says, which makes Snart turn to him. "Im Leo", he says. "Are you friends with my daddy".

"Kind of", Snart says.

"I think my daddy's sleeping", young Leo says. Snart walks up to his younger self and kneels down.  "Can I tell you something, Leo", Snart says. "It's important. Don't ever let anyone hurt you. Ever. Not here *snart points to his head* and especially not here *Snart points to young Leo heart* No matter what, you always have to look out for yourself. Okay? You understand?".

"I think so", says young Leo. Then Snart dad, walks up behind him and puts a gun to his head. "You get the hell away for my boy, you son of a bitch".

"Why don't you go up to bed", Snart tell young Leo. "Go on". Young Leo do as told, and Snart stands up and turn around to face his father.
........
AT SAVAGES EVENT...
Rip, Sara, and Bonnie made their way inside. "Maybe we should have had Blake show us around", says Sara.

"Hm", Rip says. "Perhaps there's a less conspicuous way for us to do reconassaince". Rip holds out his hand tawards Sara, "May I?".

"Im not much of a dancer", says Sara.

"Ill lead then", Rip says, before Sara lays her hand with Rip.

Bonnie watch as Sara and Rip dances. One waiter walks over to Bonnie with a tray full of champagne glasses, Bonnie takes one and smells it, and notice an unfamiliar smell to it. So she lays it down and walk out of a door, she sees people coming in and out of. When she walk through it, she's in a hallway, where she sees a guard. "Excuse me", she says, shyly.

"Miss, you can't be here", the guard says.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know", Bonnie says, as she takes off her shoes. "Im just looking for the bathroom, had on to many champagne".

"Down the hall do the left", the guard said.

"Ugh, I thought you was gonna show me", says Bonnie. "Now, I gotta ruin my hair". She kicks the guard in his stomach causing him to fall back into the wall, grunting in pain. The guard gets up and Bonnie runs and kick the back of his knee, making him kneel down and chokes him from behind, causing the guard to pass out. "Let's see what's behind this door". When she opens the door, she sees Cater dead body, still in his uniform.

"Great", Bonnie says before another guard came in and knocked her out.

MEANWHILE WITH RIP AND SARA.....
"Well, for a monster, you dance quite gracefully, Ms. Lance", says Rip.

"Don't make fun", Sara says.

"I know, I'm not", Rip says. "Nor do I consider you or Bonnie as a monster. All I see is someone who is tortured by an appetite that she cannot control".

"There no magical cure for what wrong with us", Sara says.

"Of course there is", Rip says. "It's called being better. When my family was killed, I thought there was no way I could go on, but I did. The truth of our existence is that were all blessed and cursed with he drive to move forward to live the next day. To get better. And you will too, Sara. So will Bonnie".