NIGHT OF THE HAWK

HARMONEY FALLS, 1958
"Tommy, promise me you won't go too fast", Betty says.

"You got to hold on to something, Honey", Betty's boyfriend, Tommy says. "Preferably me".

Tommy, Betty and their friends was racing in the streets late at night.

"Remember. Just cause you stole your grandma's wheels don't mean you got to drive like her", Tommy friend, Davis says.

"You run your mouth pretty fast", Tommy says. "Let's see if your car can keep up".

As the friends race, Tommy's right back tire, blew out, causing him and Betty ton crash into a tree, a little bit down a hill.

Tommy gets out the car, when he sees some blue rock, while Betty remains in the car, with a blurry visions, and a headache.

"Yo, James Dean...are you...".

"...what's that?", Tommy's friend, Billy asks.

"I think that's a comet or something", Tommy says.

"It's a meteorite, in point fact", Savage says, coming from behind a tree. "I was drawn to it as well. Your presence out here was unexpected. Or perhaps that's just another world for...destiny".
........
"Im not the only one whose vision is blurry in their left eye, am I?", Stein asks.

"Seeing three of everything?", Jax asks. "That's normal right?".

"Yes, as I mention before, the effect of time travel on the human body increases with the length of each haunt ", Rip reminds them.

"So where are we?", Kendra asks.

"Harmony Fall, Oregon", Rip says. "According to Captain Baxter's intel, Savage makes an appearance in this quaint little hamlet".

"What the hell is Savage doing in Pleasantville?", Jax asks.

"Murder, apparently", Rip says. "Several dozen of Harmony Falls have been brutally slain, and others have gone missing".

"Huh. Kind of like Rory".

"Jax", Bonnie whispers.

"Reports are vague, but it seems like the killer is an expert with knives", Rip says.

"That's sound like Savages MO", Sara says.

"Yeah, but serial killing isn't", Ray says. "Sound pretty small-time for a guy who's has coffee with Hitler".

"Well, clearly we have to assume that Savage has a larger more nefarious plan", Rip says. "But since we've jumped back in time, Savage isn't expecting us here".

"Savage is pretty good at hiding, even in a small town, so how do you plan to find him?", Kendra asks.

"By investigating these murders", Rip says. "Now, there has to be a common link between the victims, starting with the first: a piano teacher was found slain in her home, which is now on the market".

"There is, of course, crown molding", realtor lady says. "All original floors. Stucco ceiling. There's a small room above the garage, suitable for live-in help".

"Oh, well, we don't need a maid. My husband and I get along just fine on our own", Kendra says.

"You know, I have a lovely Tudor style in another town", the lady says. "A more...accepting one. Forward-thinking".

"No, that's- that's fine", Kendra says. "I like my towns backward".

"Dr. Matt Miller was found murdered in the grounds of the asylum where he worked", Rip says. "The sanitarium is in need of a replacement".