Last Refuge

CENTRAL CITY, 1972
"All right, this is just like any other mission", Sara says. "The mark may be a newborn, but it might as well be a diamond or a microchip".

"You know what? You're starting to sound a lot like Snart", Kendra says.

"Ugh".

Both Kendra and Sara, walks into the baby room, where they see multiple of newborns, crying or sleeping.

"Okay, which one is Snart?", Kendra asks.

"Look for the one with horns", Sara says.

"Found him", Kendra says, as she reads, Leonard Snart.

"Great, grab him. Let's go", Sara says.

"Well, hello, baby Snart", Kendra says. "Look at you".

"Kendra come on. We don't have time for this", Sara says, in a rush.

"Look".

"Oh, look at those little cheeks. You're the cutest little baby in the world", Sara says, using a baby voice.

"Poor kid. He's gonna have a rough life ahead of him", Kendra says.

"Good thing we're kidnapping him", Sara says.
..........
WAVERIDER: PARLOUR
"We've got Mr. Snart's younger self. Next stop is you, Professor, then you, Mr. Jackson. Then your last Ms. Clark", Rip says.

"How strange to imagine holding one's infant self", Stein says.

"Actually, none of you should participate in your own abductions", Rip says.

"Why not. Sara did", Bonnie says.

"Let's call it paradox prevention", Rip says.

"It's almost worth the risk", Stein says. "To experience how our own fathers must have felt the day we were born".

"Yeah, well, you have fun with that Bonnie says.

As Stein and Jax continue to talk, Bonnie went to find Snart in the bridge.

"Hey".

"Hi", Snart says.

"Question. How would you like to kidnap an eight year old foster kid?", Bonnie asks.

"Mm. I would like that very much", Snart says. "What does Rip have to say?".

"He doesn't know. Unless, you want him to know?", Bonnie says.

"Not a snitch. Let's go, assassin".

STARLING CITY, 2000
"Star City", Snart says. "Looks dull".

"Yeah, I guess. Okay, so files say, 1805 Dorchester Lane is where I was before getting adopted by Ra's Al Ghul or Matt Smit. His human name, I guess", Bonnie says. "It should be the next block over".

"So, who was eight year old Bonnie. Was she a brat?", Stein asks, as they walk to the house.

"I don't know. I don't remember who I was when I was eight", Bonnie says.

"What happens in the League?", Snart asks.

"What I remember, was walking into Nada Parbat. Seeing everyone dressed in black, silver swords. Then I was taken to a room. It was my bedroom. Was told to sleep and then, I don't know", Bonnie says.

"You don't know?", Snart asks.

"No. The League brainwashes you. Making you forget your old self. Sometimes it takes people no more than six months and other take a year or so", Bonnie says.