WHITE KNIGHT

"So you just had to get yourself hurt", Bonnie says, visiting Jax in the medbay, after having a talk with Kendra and Sara.

"Weren't you up here earlier, after your fight with chicken wing", Jax says.

"You remember my nickname for them", Bonnie says, taking a seat next to Jax.

"How could I forget. Me and Grey was wanna be hero's. Cater and Kendra were chicken wings. Snart and Mick were lowlife criminals. Ray was a billionaire superhero's who's gonna get himself blown up by his own suit. And you and Sara were resurrected assassin".

"You forgot Rip", Bonnie says.

"Oh yeah", Jax says. "A Brit, that probably don't even know how to wipe his own ass".

Bonnie laughs, real hard causing her to snort. "Oh my god. I am so sorry".

"Don't be. If I do die, I am glad, that's will be the last thing, I will hear", Jax says.

"Your not gonna die", Bonnie says. "Gideon is almost done. I need my friend".

"Friend. Right", Jax says.

"Don't do that", Bonnie says. "Don't say friend like that. Jax, I am a killer. I have been since I was 8. I never had to learn feeling or sappy stuff", Bonnie says as she starts to cry. "I can't be who you want. I died and came back, and the killer in me is in overdrive. I have nightmares. I black out sometimes. That day I needed you, I killed a room full of people and didn't care one bit. I don't feel guilty. I can't give you what you want. I can't love you, Jax. I don't know how. I am new. I never done anything. You don't wanna be with a newbie who has anger issues and thinks the only way to release the anger and stress is by meditating or killing".

Before Jax could say anything, Bonnie walks out the medbay, wiping her tears and heading to her room.
.......
"Here we are, Lushavic Labs, the secret facility where Vostok works", Rip tell Stein.

"So what's the plan?", Stein asks.

"Simple. We use Vostok credentials to enter the lab and find out what she building on behalf of Savage", Rip says.

"Reconnaissance in a lavatory", Stein says. Finally, my kind of mission".

"No, no, no, hang on a minute, Jefferson's still recovering from his injuries", Rip says.

"This is hardly a job for Firestorm, let him rest", Stein says, taking one of the green pills and swallowing it. "Я сейчас вернусь", he says, meaning "I'll be right back".

After grabbing everything he needed, he went to Bonnie room.

"Sorry for interrupting Ms. Clark", Stein says. "But I was wondering if you wanted to join me on a mission", he says holding the green pill and comms.

Bonnie stands up and walks over. She take the comms and out it in her ear, and shakes her head, No to the green pill . "Ведущий профессора", meaning "Lead the way Professor".

"You speak Russian", Stein asks.

"And other languages, thank you to the league of assassins", Bonnie says.

LUSKAVIC LABS

When walking in Stein was stopped by some guards. He shows his credentials, "Im Dr. Gregor Gavrilov of the State Council of Science, and Im here to inspect the facility".

"Im in and heading to the basement", Stein says on comms.

"Right behind you Professor", Bonnie says, on comms.