The Magneficent Nine

"Hey bridge is, uh, that way", Sara tells Kendra.

"Yeah, I'm not going to the bridge. I'm, uh...where am I going Gideon?", Kendra says.

"The valley you described is consistent with Albano Gulch", Gideon says.

"Yeah, there", Kendra says.

"Okay, wait. Why?", Bonnie asks.

"Back at the saloon, I ran into a woman, and she cause me to have more memory flashes, so...I think I might've known her in one of my past lives", Kendra says. "And if so, she might be able to help me find Carter".

"Wait. So you're just gonna run out there and try and find her?", Sara says.

"Actually, I was planning on flying", Kendra says.

"Want a couple partners in crime?", Bonnie asks.

"Okay, fine", Kendra says.

"But you're definitely not carrying us", Sara says.

"How do you propose we get there?", Kendra asks.

Ray and Jonah Hex went to the sheriff office to offer help.

"Howdy. Im Ray- John Wayne".

"What do you want, Mr. Wayne?", they sheriff says.

"Well, I, uh, I reckon you could use another hand with the Stillwater gang", Ray says.

"You boys have experience with law enforcement?", he asks.

"Well, I have a fair bit of experience fighting crime", Ray says.

"Congratulations, then".

"You making me your deputy?", Ray ask, as the man puts a badge in his hand.

"Nope. Jude made you the new sheriff".

"Excuse me what?", Ray says.

"Stillwater gang has been shooting up this town for months now. It's only by the grace of the good Lord that I'm not pushing up daisies myself. And I am done pushing my luck".

"But you're the.....sheriff", Ray says.

"Congratulations", Jonah Hex says. "By the way, you might do a few warrant or two out for me around these parts".

"You know, we have stuff back on the ship that can fix your....you know...".

"Fix what?".

"Yep. Nothing. Never mind".

At the Last Salvation Saloon, Stein walks into get information about the Stillwater gang from the bartender.

"What can I get you?", the bartender ask, as Stein puts money on the table.

"Information", Stein says. "Some friends of mine are looking for Jeb Stillwater".

"If they're the same friends that shot Billy Conlon and beat on the Stillwater posse, I can guarantee you he'll find you", the bartender says.

"That being said, we'd very much like to find him first", Stein says.

"You got anymore of them greenbacks?, he asks.

Stein gives the man more money.

"Let me find a map", he says.

While waiting, Stein sees the woman from earlier with a frown on her face.

"Excuse ma'am, are you alright?", Stein asks.

"Im fine. I just want to be alone", she says.

"I understand. I'm new to these parts", Stein says. "I didn't think it was customary for a lady to drink alone".