CHAPTER V

Chapter 5

Weeks had passed. I was almost dying to train my knowledge in soccer. I know my fractures aren't fully healed but I'm only practicing how to dribble with my brothers. They are enough to toughen me up, as Shirou-nii was very defensive and he can almost stop me, and Atsu-nii was stealing the ball now and then. It was a stressful chase, I feel like dying.

Today was a different day. It's been a week since I moved to Hakuren, and I was already friends with Nae, Araya and Matoro. They had been asking me where I came from, and what's my previous school, mostly. As I said, today was a different day, I've been going to school lately, I've been doing good in academics, and I've been qualified as a member of the team.

The reason why I'm really hyper is today, we're in Tokyo. All of us. The FFI had begun and our school managed to slid in and join the tournament. Upon our arrival, I'm mostly amazed with stuffs, and we just had Nae's father as a guide, since our coach ditched us, he's sick.

Shirou-nii was quickly interviewed upon the start of the FFI. He kept his charming smile with Atsu-nii sitting next to him and me standing close to them, because they said so. I'm staring blankly, when all of a sudden, cameras flashed to me, alerting my eyes.

"Say, who's this pretty lady by Atsuya-kun?" the lady asked. "Hello there, pretty fella!"

"Uh, hi," I awkwardly smiled.

"She's our iron warrior," said Shirou-nii and grabbed me, so I'm now standing between them. "Our previous match in the nationals were indeed fun but I hope it would be better this time, now that she's here."

"May I know your name, Miss?"

"Koori," I smiled.

After that interview, I gulped lots of water. That lady and the interview gave me chills. After that, they all called us to line up, as we were walking towards the pitch. We have to, and I got no choice. I'm telling you I'm not good with crowds at all.

We stepped in the pitch, and fall in lined, with me just behind Atsu-nii, and next to Araya-chan, while we watch the rest of teams walk to a line-up. I swear, I saw Reina here around too, so I travelleved my eyes to see her. I did saw her, three teams to our left. She saw me, too, and raised a hand to wave. I waved back at her, smiling. Her teammate, the red-haired guy, quickly turned to look at us, probably wondering why Reina was waving.

I just stood there, dumbfounded by his stare. He blankly stared at me, like no one else was on the field. His teal-green eyes are mesmerizing and wonderful, and his bright red hair is complimenting that well, with his fairly bright skin. He also smiled at me, which I returned.

"Hey, pay attention!" said Atsu-nii. "Don't just stare and wave at someone,"

The ceremony ended. We finally got out the pitch, team by team, slowly. As I'm walking with my team, I managed to meet Reina in the hallway. She's with Midorikawa and Nagumo, so I didn't thibk twice of meeting them despite different teams. She's rather surprised to see me wearing the Hakuren Uniform and had no even slightest idea I'm Fubuki Shirou's youngest and only sister. I also smiled at Suzuno who got his sleeves rolled to his shoulders.

I soon heard my brothers yell for me, so I bid them goodbye. I haven't got a small chance to know the name of their captain tho, he was nowhere to be found. I rushed to Atsu-nii, who was carrying my stuffs. He told me we're staying at a nearby hotel, as we're really from somewhere far. Shirou-nii told us our sponsor will do the budgeting for us. Which means the fees are all on the CEO. Darn, Nae must be rich as heck!