CHAPTER XXII

Chapter 22

I woke up late in the afternoon. I remembered I went star-gazing with Tatsuya-kun on the rooftop last night, how did I ended up in Sun Garden's guest room then? Quickly, I took a shower and changed my clothes, and didn't even bothered to eat the breakfast they served for me. I just thanked them for their kindness to let me stay the night.

As I walk through the busy streets of Tokyo, I tried my best to locate my brothers. I should not be sleeping with some random dorkface I met in a soccer tournament but what the f*ck happened had already f*cking happened. Crap. I sighed in relief as I spotted Atsu-nii walking to my direction, with Shirou-nii. Upon seeing their cute little sister, they ran to me and gave me a squishing hug.

"You really are a Fubuki, an escapist," said Shirou-nii, and sighed. "At least we knew where you were last night."

"Tell me, did that dorkface did something to you?" asked Atsu-nii. "I'll use Eternal Blizzard on him."

"He didn't," I replied and smiled. "I managed to sleep with comfort."

"That's wonderful," said Shirou-nii and patted my head. "You're also dressed up eh? Let's go to Hiura-kun, today is their match with Raimon you better not miss it."

"Understood." I replied, and yawn. Oh damn, I lack sleep! It was already dawn when I slept! "I'm still a little sleepy."

"Then sleep," said Atsu-nii. "Aniki and I will record the match for you."

"Here, iced coffee milktea."

"Thank you, Nosaka—wait, what?"

My drowsiness washed off even if I haven't took a sip off my coffee yet. Nosaka stood a little next to us, smiling, while Nishikage holds another iced coffee, the same size as mine, and Akemi-neechan who was also with them, drinking coffee. Just plain coffee.

Nishikage gave me a straw upon Nosaka's orders. I sensed my Atsu-nii's murderous presence so I offered him my drink that Nosaka gave. Of course he did not drink it, and gave it all to me instead.

"Oh, three Fubuki's!" cheered Nosaka. "I did not expect them to be here!"

"Well they are siblings," said Akemi-neechan. "Be shocked when they aren't."

"On the way to go to the stadium?" asked Nishikage.

"Yes. But our sister's sleepy for now," said Shirou-nii, taking my drink and stabbed the straw through it. "Wake up your senses, Sis."

We made our way to the stadium, with Nosaka buying another iced coffee milktea incase I finished mine. I got no brunch and yet I got milktea first thing since I woke up. Great. As we're walking through the stadium to find seats, I suddenly had the urge to sneeze, so I took out a hand towel and used it to cover my face.

Who was thinking of me? Can't be Tatsuya nor Kidou-san. That's ridiculous. We managed to find seats in the best spots, and I sat between Atsu-nii and Shirou-nii. Akemi-nee sat next to Shirou-nii, while Nosaka and Nishikage sat next to my other brother.

As soon as the match had started, my phone buzzed. A darn text message! I took it out, not minding the start of the match and checked the message. My eyes widened and I nearly dropped it when I read the name. Her name is the only name written in English characters, and so I recognized it pretty easy.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Atsu-nii. "Focus on the match."

"Uh, okay," I placed my phone aside.

I should go to Kiro-neesan next week..

===

The Third Fubuki

Sorry for my inactivity, I'm busy lately these days and I'm preparing something. Ahehe also, pardon for my short update.