CHAPTER XVII

Chapter 17

FUBUKI SHIROU'S POV

I smiled, holding my sister's hand as the three of us walked down the pavements of the road. It's been three days and Koori's healthy again, so I have decided to go shopping with my siblings. I've been with Atsuya for so long, I don't have to watch over him. We need to watch over our sister, who's been lost since I remembered. Holding her hand, I smiled as I thought of our outfits. Atsuya and I wore the same white shirt and beige shorts, but our shoes and jackets are different. I wore a blue varsity jacket and blue sneakers, Atusya wore the red hue. Whilist our younger sister's probably the flashiest.

Koori tied her hair to a small ponytail, and she wears a black longsleeved shirt, white denim shorts, and a violet varsity jacket. As for her shoes, she just wore white ones. I'm also carrying a bag with me, mostly for Koori. A back towel, some lipgloss for no reason, a hairbrush, our phones, chargers, headphones and of course, cash.

"Ne, ne, where are we going?" asked Koori, cheerfully looking at both of us.

"Wherever you like," I replied. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

"How about theme parks?" Atsuya suggested. "Have you been to an amusement park before?"

"Barely," replied my sister. "I want to go to a theme park. Can we?"

"Of course," I approved and smiled at Atsuya.

We took a taxi ride to an amusement park. It's pretty far tho, three of us are cramped at the back because no one dared to seat at the shotgun. Upon riding the cab, I noticed Koori was a little drowsy, probably motion sickness. It will be a trouble if she just barf for no reason, so I gave her what she has in the bag. A rubbing alcohol. I don't know why she brings one.

She took the bottle from me and opened the lid, sniffing the alcohol like it's some perfume. Koori closed it and returned the bottle in the bag, as we continued. I payed the fare for the three of us upon arriving. This amusement park is nice, and has a cheap entrace fee tho.

I payed for the entrance fee, and instead of tags and such, I just showed them our license card. For some reason this park has a soccer field so soccer players can use the license card as a pass card. 

"Careful not to get lost," I said, holding Koori's hand. "Where do you want to go first?"

"Can we go there?" asked Koori, pointing at the horror booth. "Please?"

"Bet," said Atsuya. "Horror houses doesn't scare me."

"So do I," I said. I mean what's scary about it? "What about you, Koori?"

"I had no idea, I've never been in one," she replied.

"Alright, horror house it is."

Luckily for us, the entrance is free. I gripped Koori's as tight as I can, because somehow it's dark as hell here. We're already inside, when it suddenly felt cold. What on earth is this, I'm used to the low temperature. I walked a step, and all of a sudden, a strange man in a costume tried to jumpscare us. Unlucky for him, I'm not easily scared.

I laughed when Atsuya screamed in surprise and cursed a word. Koori, in our middle, was not reacting, she just jumped in surprise. We moved on, laughing a little. There are a couple of jumpscares here and there, and Atsuya was the one who curses and curses because of the jumpscared. I got surprised once and accidentally slapped a staff, while our sister just grab on either me or Atsuya.