CHAPER XIII

Chapter 13

The day of the match. I dragged my brothers along with me to watch the game of Raimon and Eisei. I know they can't say no to me, I'm their princess warrior. I'll be a brat for today, so we chose the front row seats for a better view. Since the match isn't starting yet, I wandered around the stadium for a while. I'm holding my Shirou-nii's sleeves because I might get lost, I only know a few places here.

I lost my grip the instant I saw Kiyama-kun in the locker room, sitting in the bench all alone. He was staring at the floor with a towel over his head, his arms are on his knees, and his hands were lowly hanging. I silently entered the locker room and knocked on the open door, trying to catch his attention.

The red-haired lad lifted his head and averted his vision to me. I smiled as I walk to him, and sit next to him. He followed my motion with eyes, and sighed when we're mere inches apart from one another. The room was dead silent, that only our silent gasping for air was audible enough for both of us.

"He won't come, no matter how much I convinced him," whispered Kiyama-kun. "I wish I could do better."

"That's okay," I assured. "He'll come. I promise." I patted his shoulder. "Do your best in the match, captain. You can do it."

"Where's my good luck kiss?" asked Kiyama-kun jokingly and laughed. "I won't get it, correct? Of course, I don't want to get murdered, your brothers have hated me enough,"

"They don't," I replied. "I better get going now, they are looking for me."

I leaned closer and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. He blushed and his eyes widened quickly, and before he can stop me, I ran to the door.

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" he gasped and stood up to grab me. "THAT WAS QUICK! I NEED ANOTHER!"

"LATER AT THE END OF THE MATCH! BYEBYE DORKFACE!" I screamed as I ran away in big steps to the stadium seats.

I felt my face heating up, remembering what on earth I have done back in the locker room. I still had no idea why I did that, even if I did that on purpose. Well, I don't know if it's a good luck kiss, but let's just say it was.

I sat between my brothers who literally are interrogating me.where have I been and what took me so long. The match will soon start, and I still haven't seen Kiyama-kun. He wasn't thinking about the damn kiss, was he?

"Hey, are you feeling hot?" asked Shirou-nii and took out a portable and small blue fan. "Here, use this, to keep you fresh."

"The match will start soon," said Atsu-nii. "It's a bit breezy. What's taking them so long!?!"

"Eisei's captain just came," said Shirou-nii. "That's weird, his soccer match history said he was almost never late matches. What made him late this time?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and grabbed a bottle of cold water from Atsu-nii. The match soon started with Raimon's kick-off. I shook my head when Kozoumaru used Fire Tornado, I think it was early for hissatsus but Saginuma's basically looking for a hellish showdown, he also used a hissatsu, Wormhole, to stop it. I spit out my drink when he stopped it without a sweat.

THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A POWER! I BET MY HISSATSUS CAN'T PASS AND ENTER IF HE'S THE GOALIE! I just watch Nagumo kick the ball hard when Saginuma threw the ball. Norika caught it and passed it on her teammates, who scored against Saginuma by tricking him. He has strong defense and guards, but he gets tricked easily. Tsk.

"Hey, don't just spit water out, that's gross," Shirou-nii reminded as he took out a towel and wiped my mouth. "Those friends of yours are strong. Great powers, I say."

"Yeah, if they trained those skills hard enough," said Atsu-nii.

I know they are strong but I didn't expect them to be THIS STRONG. This is insane! The match resumed, Kiyama-kun pulls out an epic hissatsu, Ryuusei Blade, to get back the point. It went straight to the goal. I looked at either of my brothers and let out a small giggle when I saw their faces. They are in deep focus, like they just saw something spectacular. Well, Kiyama-kun is spectacular. Just his presence, the crowd was screaming.

I sighed when the annoying defender with a cap used a hissatsu, Spark Wind. He has a good hissatsu, I didn't even thought he's a libero. Hiura kicked the ball to the goal, earning Raimon their second point. I'm happy I was at the front seat, I can see what I wanted to see.

The match kept on, as Nagumo passes it to Midorikawa, who used Astro Break. Their hissatsus are strong, especially Midorikawa's. He is also a strong kicker, I watch him summon his special move with sparks in my eyes. It went in the goal, it was so epic. I gripped my brothers' hand real hard out of excitement but they just ignored it, probably because I was too skinny to crack theirs.

We continued watching, two of Raimon's members used a hissatsu to take a score, but Kiyama-kun chased it all the way and tried to stop it. Raimon was in the lead with the score of 3-2, which is an advantage. I panicked when Osamu and Midorikawa ran to Kiyama-kun. Did something bad happened to him!??

"Koori!? HEY! DON'T BE TOO CLOSE!"

I ignored Shirou-nii when I hopped off my seat and rushed to the railings. I see them. Judging by the scene, Kiyama-kun is injured. Midorikawa pulled him up and the two shared a hug. I sighed in relief. I hope Kiyama-kun's fine. He will be fine, Koori. He will be. Where on earth is Hiroto? Didn't Kiyama-kun told him I'll be watching?

My grip against the cold railing was getting tighter when I noticed Kiyama-kun is having a hard time. He even tripped and fell face first on the ground, and Reina was asking him to be benched. I'm no good when hearing them but I can read their words. A skill I developed that my classmates taught me. I gasped for air in silence. I looked up by my shoulder when I notice someone standing in the darkness. My eyes widened.

He really came...

But he left immediately. I wanted to chase him but I can't take my eyes off the game. In the end, I just returned to my seat and let Hiroto leave. Wherever he was going, I wanted to see him play. The anxiety was rushing in my brain everytime Kiyama-kun falls down and trips, but he was pushing himself to stand up. He was benched. The coach asked him to take a rest for a while. I can't just go running there and follow them, I can only watch in the stands.

Annoying. It always has been. I'm irritated and frustrated. No matter how much I give my all, it seems to be not enough. Why am I so useless? Seeing Kiyama-kun being hurt by this, I wanted to help. But I just can't. I'm too annoyed. I hate this. Something is just holding me back...

Raimon managed to score another point. How long will he sit there? I wandered my eyes around, and let out a small gasp of air when I saw a gray-haired student watching. Obvious that he's a student, he was wearing a uniform that stands among the crowd. I jolted on my seat when I heard a whistle, whicj made me avert my eyes back at the pitch. Nagumo's down, was he injured?

He was switched out. But I'm not expecting that the one will substitute him is Hiroto. My adrenaline rush was so much I went to the railings and hit it with my hands. Now this is the match! He wandered his eyes among the crowds, and gave a sweet smile when he saw me. I waved my hand.

He's here now, Kiyama-kun. Hiroto has arrived.

====

The Third Fubuki

Sorry for not updating lately, I've been busy these past days, but I hope you're still reading this guys. Thankies!