CHAPTER XX

Chapter 20

I'm here sitting on a bus. My brothers called Hiura-kun and found out I wasn't in Raimon anymore and I have to leave Kidou-san in Seishou. I'm in the verge of panicking when Tatsuya-kun came in the bus and saw me, and so both of us are in the bus together. He's wearing a dark violet long-sleeved shirt and white pants, which somehow suited my monochrome aesthetics.

"Where have you been, Koori-chan?" asked Tatsuya-kun. "Are you from a date?"

"No, I went to Raimon and Seishou," I replied. "You?"

"About to go shopping," said Tatsuya-kun. "Dad gave me money to shop for the orphanage. I'm supposed to go with Midorikawa but he's unavailable."

"Can I tag along? I'll tell my brothers,"

"Sure," replied Tatsuya-kun. "It's nicer to shop with a girl, they know what to pick."

I texted my brothers that I'll shop for groceries with Tatsuya-kun. We dropped off at the bus stop near the supermarket and we entered to shop. Of course Tatsuya-kun had to pull out a shopping cart and his list, which is a whole lot. With that long of list, I can live alone for seven months. And since I'm helping, I took a basket and placed it under the cart.

We headed for the meat first. The budget's up to Tatsuya-kun. I gathered a few meat packs, showing them to Tatsuya-kun. I'm confirming if the meat was in for the budget, because if not, I'll pick a cheaper one.

"Y-you know how to choose meat?" asked Tatsuya-kun.

"Yes," I replied. "Fish, chicken, beef, pork, I know how, I'm not a stupid kid."

"Well, I'll trust the decision on you," said Tatsuya-kun. "I need about two pounds of meat for tonight's dinner."

"Oh, really?" I asked. "What about Hiroto-kun?"

"He eats in the big house," said Tatsuya-kun, taking the meat packagaes and placed them in the basket. "I need extra, Koori-chan."

"Here," I handed a few more. "Do you need veggies?"

"Carrots, cabbages, spring onions, and a quite lot veggies." replied Tatsuya-kun. "You know how to pick?"

"Yes," I replied. Why veggies? They suck! I don't really like veggies, I hate them.

I looked at Tatsuya-kun who's laughing while blushing. I gave him a confused look. What's funny?

"Why?" I asked.

"You kinda look upset when I said I need vegetables," said Tatsuya-kun. "You don't like them?"

"I never did," I replied.

"Fine," said Tatsuya-kun. "Let's just pick up some and we can grab the others.

We shopped for veggies. I'm intensely looking at them with hatred and murderous intent while scanning if the vegetable's good and clean. Tatsuya-kun's always laughing everytime I glare at the veggies, especially carrots and cabbages, and pechay. What the hell do you call these in English, I don't know. I'll call them Brassica Rapa instead of giving myself a headache.

Of course, they go to the basket down below. I'm glad they didn't drip, since most of them are damp. We soon went to the dairy products and I took some milk. A lot quite of them, some butter and cheese too. It was a fun shopping but we had a whole lot to shop for. Tatsuya-kun and I went to the snacks. I grabbed a lot of them too, which made him laugh again.