CHAPTER VI

Chapter 6

Their pal ditched them. In the end, I was told to just join Reina and the others because their friend was way too busy and he didn't want his spot to be left out and told Reina to  give his share to me, whatever that means. Nagumo was super happy I got to join them, for once, and I got to list their contacts because my flip phone has only five, which was just Shirou-nii, Atsu-nii, Mama, Papa and Nae. Nothing else.

After exchanging contacts and hanging around, I lifelessly flopped down my bed. I'm too tired to move, but I forced myself to stand up and take a hot shower so I can change clothes. I took out my flip phone and started to text Reina. She told me that the other schools are already competing with each other, as Seishou Gakuen and Outei Tsukinomiya, the two teams, are in a heated battle. Raimon and Zeus were also in match too, a while earlier. Raimon won against Zeus.

"Hey," Atsu-nii entered my room without even knocking. "Since you're out of reach a while earlier and we can't find you, Aniki told me to inform you our next opponent will be Raimon," said Atsu-nii and walked to where I was facing, so he can see my face. "Hey? Are you alright?"

"I'm nervous," I replied. "It's tomorrow, correct?"

"Yep," said Atsu-nii and sat on my bed. "I'm nervous too. But I'm certain we will win. If we won't, then that would be a heart break." He looked at me and smiled. "Eat your dinner, we have butts to kick tomorrow. You're holding back, I believe."

He then left my room and closed all the ligts. I sighed deeply, amd closed my phone. I placed it on my bedside table and laid down the soft bed, looking at the ceiling, with deep thoughts. Maybe I am holding back, because I know he had more to see. They had more to see... Than what I am now.

Those words were stucked in my mind till now. I'm nervous as I was holdi ng to Atsu-nii's uniform in this dark and chilly stadium. My.first battle, and it was with Raimon. I hope I won't mess it up.

We entered the pitch. I covered my ears to the sound of people applausing and screaming from the stands. I travelled my eyes along the audiences and smiled when I saw Reina and Nagumo and her friends, watching. I waved at them, which she noticed. But I also noticed a familiar red-haired boy between Reina and Midorikawa. From here, he was standing out real visible.

Right. He's that guy! The one who waved at me when I was looking for Reina! What was his name? Ah, never mind, it doesn't matter anyways. Who cares about it?

The coach told me I'll be playing, too. I sighed and stepped in, substituting Rebun, just by Araya.

"Chill out, girl!" screamed Nae from the seats. "We'll cheer for you!! WHOOOOHOOO!" she let out a wolf whistle.

Raimon started the kick-off. I had no idea where to go so I just stood here, not knowing what to do. I'm not even a soccer player in the first place! I'm tensed enough to be frozen in my spot, but watching some of us not moving, it made me somehow less anxious. Those who aren't muchly moving are defenders, but I'm a midfielder.

The goalkeeper left the post. I'm dumbfounded as she ran to catch up with the ones at the front, and three of them lined up. They let out a terrifying screech and released a massive energy that a polar bear popped out. A hissatsu, am I correct? Three of them kicked the ball and it went past me.

It was too fast that I had mere seconds to realize it was heading to the goal. Even our goalkeeper was surprised but then, Atsu-nii ran to the ball, and made another hissatsu.

"Certain Death Bear Kill: Restraint!" He screamed, and successfully landed with the ball in his possession. "That was easy."

"Impossible," said the plump striker.

"He stopped it!" gasped the goalkeeper.

"Who the hell do you think I am?" asked Atsu-nii and smirked. "I'M FUBUKI ATSUYA, THE BEAR KILLER! IMOUTO, THE BALL IS YOURS!"

He kicked the ball to me. I smiled as I caught it with my chest and gave him a salute sign. The goalkeeper ran back to the goal, and the two strikers chased me. I had no idea what to do so I sped up my running, because they are certainly much stronger than I was.

"IMOUTO!" screamed Shirou-nii. "DON'T BE SO TENSED, ATSUYA AND I WILL BE YOUR GUIDE!"

"THEY HAD ANOTHER SIBLING!?!" gasped the captain. "I THOUGHT COACH SAID THERE ARE ONLY TWO OF THEM!?"

"NII-SAN!" I screamed and passed the ball to Shirou-nii.

"We can win if we just keep him in check," said the one with glasses.

"That is if you can keep me check,"

Shirou-nii swiftly dodged them. The goalkeeper shouted to mark Atsu-nii, but Someoka-san and Atsu-nii were the ones who marked the defender instead. Two short defenders tried to mark Shirou-nii, which he just stopped before them and left his charming smile.

He then passed me the ball. The one with bandana chased me, and I passed the ball to Araya who passe the ball to Mafuru-san. "CAPTAIN!"

"Now, time for the finishing touch," said Shirou-nii, and passed the ball to Atsu-nii who was running to the goal, with me chasing behind.

"TAKE THIS!" said Atsu-nii. "CERTAIN DEATH BEAR KILL: DECAPITATE!"

"UZUMAKI THE HAND!" the goalkeeper used a hissatsu, and tried to stop the ball. "KYAAAH!"

The ball went in. Seeing her pained face, it triggered something in me. I stared at her, coldly, and turned my back. What was this feeling in me!? Like something sleeping was trying to wake up? Or maybe, something was awaken.

Atsu-nii raised his hands and gave Shirou-nii a high-five. He saw me walking and he quickly ran to gave me a small squeeze, with Shirou-nii.

"Nice pass, I had no idea you can distract people with your aura," said Shirou-nii and gave me a headpat.

"Tsk, they are just a bunch of hicks," said the plump striker from Raimon.

Araya and Mafuyu-san gave me a highfive, too. But the goalkeeper's disappointed look gave me a certain motivation. My vision somehow darkened, as I felt myself smirking mischieviously. I then heard Shirou-nii's voice, making me snap back to Earth. Ah, right, we have to continue the game.

Shirou-nii passes me the ball. I ran with it and passed it to Mafuyu who passed it to Araya and back to Shirou-nii. Atsu-nii demanded for the ball, with a mischievous smile, similar to what I flash earlier. I guess my smile came from my Shirou-nii, and my mischievous smirk came from my second brother.

Shirou-nii kicked the ball a bit further, which Atsu-nii chased and passed it to Someoka-kun who shot the ball. It went up ahead, the goalkeeper managed to stop it with her hands as it slipped past the post overhead. We almost scored another, and we lost it.

A corner kick was made. Atsu-nii was playing tricks with the Raimon players, asking stuffs and annoying them, making them fight like kids. I just shooked my head as I ran across the field. Atsu-nii became a ghoster, he randomly disappears and appears back again. I covered my ears as the referee blew a whistle, indicating the end of the first half.

"Imouto," called Shirou-nii as we stepped out. "Be sure to release that feeling of yours." he smiled at me, but his eyes were as mischievious as Atsu-nii's. "Let them hear you roar."

====

The Third Fubuki

I switched out Sorano Rebun to Koori for the story purpose. I've not been updating lately because I'm a bit busy but I'll try to update this as soon as I can.