04:57

04:57 - "pillow talk"

"i love you."

"that's so unromatic of you, hyung."

the moment soobin and yeonjun started to exchange clumsy slaps in the arm was the moment kai knew he was not dreaming. "why are you both awake?"

soobin blew on his ears, making him shriek. "why are you awake?" soobin asked, his voice mixing with yeonjun's muffled laughter. it was four in the morning, there was no way any of them were in their right minds.

"you both made me sleep in the middle today and started slapping each other—of course, i'll wake up."

"aw, baby woke up from his nap," yeonjun's lips landed on kai's hair when he was aiming for his cheek. "holy shit, since when did you have a beard?"

"you know, i think.." kai breathes. after a few seconds, he hums. a little bit more. a little bit more. he was suddenly slapped at the arm.

"did you just fall asleep while talking?" soobin, who's fully awake at this point, found entertainment in his soulmates' state. he tried lulling yeonjun back to sleep by playing with his hair, but the older seem to have switched into his fight or flight mode—as soon as he touched his hair, a hand immediately smacked it away. "why are you so violent?"

"he's just.." kai falls asleep again.

"this was not the pillow talk i thought we'd have."

amidst the tranquil atmosphere was yeonjun's sudden gasp. "babe, babe, babe.." another gasp. "i can't see anything. oh my god, i'm blind!"

"open your eyes, darling," soobin still offered comfort despite the hilarious scenario.

"oh," yeonjun finally calms down. "okay. good night."

soobin chuckles softly. "good night. i love you, too."