Chapter 25

Daniel POV

She frees herself from my grip "Daniel, I can't believe you stood here speechless as your sister threw insult to my face.

I'm sorry about what she did, she's still a child.

I just let this pass because she's your sister, if not I would gave taught her a lesson.

It hasn't gotten to that extent.

Give her the warning to stay clear of my bad side, she said and walk out.

Women with their trouble, what have I gotten myself into, I shake my head and walked away.

I made my way to her room, I knocked gently on her door and waited patiently for her to answer the door. The door went open, she shivered in fear as she realized I was the one knocking. I walked in and locked the door.

What are you doing here? she said in fear as she took a step backward.

Is this how you welcome your husband, I held her and pinned her to the wall.

Let me go, she struggled.

I turned her around and hug her behind, I would advise you not to struggle, I whispered and bit her lower ear.
She stood calm but I could still feel like shaky body, am I that scary I thought. I kissed her neck, and she shivered. I don't know how you were able to get my sister to like you?., that she even took your side. Tell me how you did it.

I did nothing, please can you let go of me.

Do you hate me this much that you're begging me not to touch you? Fine, I'll fulfill your wish, I said angrily.  I pushed her onto the bed, you'll stay in this room without having anything to eat for two days.
I said and walked toward the door, she stood up and chase after me, I lock the door to stop her from leaving the room and took the key.

You can't do this to me, she banged on the door, I'm not a prisoner, you don't have the right to keep me here, she shouted and kept banging on the door.

I ignore her and walk away.

Veronica POV

I walked into my room, I was burning in anger. How could he just stand speechless as his sister threw insults at my face? I hate her guts.
It's all Yvette's fault, that I was insulted, I'll make her pay for this. I smiled mischievously as I thought of how I'll punish her.
Wait, I've not heard from Becky, I need someone to lighten my mood and she's the best when it comes to that.
I pick up my phone and dial her number, she picked up after the second ring.

Hello baby girl, what's up with you.

I'm not fine.

Who's making you unhappy, tell me so I can teach that person a lesson.

It's not something I can talk about over the phone, can you come over?.

I wish I could but I can't.

Why?

I'm at a friend's party

What!, you are at a party and you didn't let me know, and you know how much I love parties.