Prologue: Regrets

I don't own this art work.

It has been 4 year of Weiss being in Beacon and her days as a student here was almost up because she was about to graduate. She had many faun memories being at beacon the places she explored the many people she got to meet and of course her friends. She was great friends with Yang Blake and Ruby she appreciated them all and team JNPR and even tho Jaune had been hitting on her for awhile he eventually found love with someone else that being Pyrrha Nikos and eventually Ren and Nora started dating too. But there was a person that always and would forever haunt Weiss. Y/N. Y/N was a 16 year old boy who had a huge passion for being a huntsman he didn't have a team but he got in anyway and he immediately was great friends with both Team RWBY and JNPR. He was a likable guy to them. Even tho he had low confidence he was good at fighting and his friends helped him every way they could to lift his confidence up. He has tried to talk with Weiss in multiple occasions but she would make it brief and quick but she did love the fact that he would give her compliments and not just on her beauty but then one day she snapped at Y/N and Ruby. It's been 1 week since the first day and Weiss at first was able to tolerate Y/N and Ruby's foolishness but then it was the day at Ports Class Y/N and Ruby were doing all sorts of foolish stuff and Ports asked a question of who could prove they can have the traits of being a huntsman and Weiss held up her hand immediately. Weiss had to fight a boartusk Ruby and Y/N were cheering her on but then eventually she snapped at both of them after class was over Weiss would say something she would regret for the rest of her life.

4 years back at beacon

Weiss was storming off the class as Ruby and Y/N fallowed her.

Ruby: Weiss?

Weiss: What?!

Ruby: What is wrong with you!?

Y/N: Yeah I don't understand we were only trying to-

Weiss: What's wrong with me?! What's wrong with you! You are supposed to be our leader and you've been nothing but a nuisance's.

Ruby: What did I do?

Weiss: That's it! You done nothing to earn your position! Back at the forest you acted like a child and you only to continue so. And you. *Points at Y/N* Your worst then her you've become a bigger annoyance then her you talk about being a great huntsman but you shown no sight of it. If anything you would just be a liability a distraction.

Y/N was very hurt by those comments and felt his chest ache.

Ruby: Where is this coming from? What happened to all the talk with working together I thought that you believed in acting as a team.

Weiss: Not a team lead by you or him. I studied and trained. Ozpin made a mistake letting you two here.

Weiss walked away Ruby looked to her side and saw Y/N was leaving too.

Flashback ends As Weiss was sitting on her bed thinking of that moment. The moment of what she considers the biggest mistake of her life. Port was able to talk some sense into her and she realize the error of her ways she apologize to Ruby and was going to apologize to Y/N but couldn't find him Weiss asked her teammates if they seen or heard from him none of them seen him except for Ruby. Ruby was at Y/N door and knocked to check if he was ok. And he responded throughout the past few days he skipped class Weiss got worried but then she came to the conclusion that he would come back eventually then days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and then finally Ozpin announced that Y/N had went missing he asked help from many huntsman and after days of searching even tho they couldn't find the body the presumed that he was dead and Weiss heart shattered and when she heard that instead of sleeping in her dorm room she slept in Y/N's room and cried herself to sleep because not only was she responsible for Y/N presumed death but she also realized she had feelings for him and he was gone.

Weiss was staring at what use to be Y/N dorm room and a tear fell down from her eyes she then felt Ruby's hand on her shoulder.

Ruby: Weiss... You shouldn't blame yourself.

Weiss: But it is my fault. I drove him away when he should be here celebrating with us.

Ruby: But you know Y/N wouldn't want you to blame yourself.

Weiss: I know... I just... I miss him so much.

Ruby: I do too.

Weiss then hugs Ruby and Ruby hugs back as they remember Y/N. And they also have to prepare for tomorrow since tomorrow is Y/N death anniversary.