Chapter 9: Is he human?

Whitley was sitting on the edge of a bridge and he was thinking something's over and what Qrow said.

Ruby: My uncles words still in your head?

Whitley turns around and sees Ruby he then immediately looks away.

Whitley: No! Why would let a fool like that get in my head.

Ruby: *Chuckles* You and Weiss are just alike when you try to lie.

Ruby then sits next to Whitley.

Ruby: My uncle can be really harsh.

Whitley: Yeah but even tho I hate to admitted it. What he said was true.

Ruby: Tell me. Why do you hate Weiss so much?

Whitley: Because she left me... With him.

Ruby immediately knew what he was talking about when she said him.

Whitley: But that's no excuse. Knowing my sister she probably was perfect and made no mistakes.

Ruby: No she actually made tons of mistakes.

Whitley looks at Ruby surprised.

Ruby: Yeah. She made tons of mistakes but there was one that she deemed her biggest mistake. She always blamed her self for what happened no matter how hard we tried to tell her other wise. She's human just like you. You can still choose who you want to be.

They then look at the sky and see the night sky aurora

Jimmy with the rest of the group looked up in the sky admiring the view he had a big smile seeing this

Jacques: Better get a good view. This may be the last time you see it.

Ben: Don't listen to him Jimmy. You'll make it out alive I'll make sure of it.

Meanwhile Weiss was in Kong's hand and she was absolutely amazed by what she was seeing she looked up at Kong who was also enjoying the view. He gives a small growl but Weiss knew she had to eventually ask him the question. But she had to find the right time.

Back with Ruby she walked up to Qrow who was looking up at the sky with a big smile.

Qrow: Beautiful isn't it?

Ruby: Yeah... Uncle Qrow I want to ask you a favor. Do you know where Kong sleeps at.

Qrow stays silent hearing that Question.

Qrow: Your gonna try and go after the little miss princess aren't you?

Ruby: She's my friend I can't leave her behind.

Qrow then sighs.

Qrow: Base on how much time I've been in this island he lives in two caves. One near us at the west of us and the other is far to the east. The west one looks like a skull the east one is a little difficult but if you see huge human like hand prints you'll find it.