Epilogue: Leaving Skull Island

Team RWBY Qrow Whitley Ironwood Jimmy and Jason where walking down the area Jimmy put his hand on Jason Shoulder for comfort but then they see the boat and everyone ready to departure the soldiers run up to the main survivors.

Soldier 10: Get everyone back on the ship! Attend the injured as well.

The soldier looked around to try and find Jacques but to no avail.

Soldier 10: Where's. Where's Jacques?

Whitley: He's gone.

The soldier nods meanwhile at a airship it starts to fly off the soldier who shot Whitley was inside of it and the pilot was Roman.

Roman: So did you get little miss princess?

The soldier then transforms back to Neo and she shacks her head no.

Roman: *Sighs* damnit looks like we got to deal with the ice queen still. And where not getting paid since that big ape turned him into a pancake. *Sighs* Better luck next time I guess.

The airships begins to fly off.

Weiss: This mission might be the craziest mission I have ever been in. Seeing creatures I've never seen before and Kong. But his real name is Y/N. I don't know how he transformed into that but I don't care. He's still the Y/N I know and love. And I will most likely never see him in person but maybe I can see him in the after life and give him the biggest hug and kiss. I love you Y/N and I'll be waiting.

With Kong in a cave Kong was in a cave and he was carving something in the wall he was finally finished he rub his hand against and gave a small puff before smiling then he left

This is what Kong drew.

Y/N: (Thinking) I hope to see you again Weiss.