Chapter 12: Battle with the Skullcrawler

Ruby and the others where walking through the tall grass and finally made it out still waiting for anything to happen then Ruby spoke.

Ruby: I have to say. I'm impressed that you stood up for yourself.

Whitley: Yeah well I couldn't sit there and do nothing. I need to find my sister and try to make amends with her. And tell her the truth.

Ruby: The truth? The truth about what?

Whitley: Oh right I forgot to tell you all. That video my father showed you. It wasn't really Y/N.

Ruby: Huh?

Whitley: You see it was Neo who turned into Y/N. Father paid her to do that.

Ruby scoffs as she balls up her hand into a fist.

Ruby: Of course he would do something like that.

Whitley: Yeah and I'm very ashamed of it.

Ruby then put her hand on Whitley shoulder.

Ruby: But your helping now and taking responsibility. Your growing. As a person.

Whitley smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile with Weiss Y/N got back and Weiss face lit up.

Weiss: Y/N your back!

Y/N smiles seeing her excitement Y/N then rubs his finger on Weiss face. And she embraces his warmth. Weiss closes her eyes even tho he looked different she could still tell it was him from the inside Weiss then asked him a very important Question.

Weiss: Hey are you going to come back to Vale?

Kong looks down he puffs as he grabs a rock and carved onto to the wall no.

Weiss eyes widened.

Weiss: What?! Why?!

Kong gives a sad puff as he carves the wall again.

Because there people on this island who need me to protect them from various creatures on this island.

Weiss looks down as Y/N falls on one knee Weiss looks up at Y/N with tears in her eyes but she has a smile.

Weiss: Of course. You've always wanted to do the right thing. Even if it meant you had to sacrifice something.

Kong then leans his finger towards Weiss. But Weiss stops him.

Weiss: Let me get on your hand.

Kong looks surprised he then turns his hand around so Weiss could step into the palm of his hand he then lifts her up. Weiss then signals Y/N to lean his forehead to her he dose just that and both Weiss and Y/N forehead touch.

Weiss: Just in case this is the last time we see each other. I just wanted to tell you. I love you.

Y/N eyes widened surprised he gives a soft grunt and small little tears drop from Y/N eyes.

Weiss: Now we got to get some food right.

Kong then leans his head back and nods as he puts her on his shoulder and begins to walk out the cave to look for food for Weiss.

Meanwhile with Jacques they adventured through the jungle until they finally saw what looked like to be a animal grave yard full of bones of dead animals and dinosaurs.

Qrow: See this is where I cross the line. That is a animal grave yard.

Jacques: We have to proceed.

Qrow: Look Jacques I know you can be very stubborn but you shouldn't be stupid.