Chapter 3: Getting ready for skull island

Team RWBY were walking in the boat seeing all of the helicopters and bullships on the boat.

Ruby: Sheesh you think with the military being here he wouldn't need us.

Blake: At the same time having a group of huntsman and the military can up your chances for survival.

Yang: I still have a bad feeling about this. We're going to an island called skull island. Has nobody ever watch a horror movie?

Weiss: What usually happens in those movies?

Yang: Well what happens is that they go to a island don't think anything is wrong then most of the characters are killed by a killer or monster.

Blake then walks off without the group.

Weiss: Hey where are you going?

Blake: I'm just walking around the boat. I won't be long.

Blake then walks off leaving the rest of her team.

Ruby: Well I guess with that being said. I'm going to explore too.

Yang: Right back atcha.

They then look at Weiss.

Weiss: Oh I'll be fine.

Ruby: Are you sure.

Yang: You can always come with one of us.

Weiss: It's fine really. We'll be back together anyway.

Yang and Ruby where unsure but eventually they went there separate ways Weiss then begins to walk off when she bumps into Jimmy.

Weiss: Oh I'm sorry about that are you ok?

Jimmy stares at her a bit he has of shock and confusion faced there was an awkward silence between the two and Weiss was getting uncomfortable.

Ben: Jimmy!

They both look to the side and see Ben Hayes.

Ben: It's impolite to just stare at a woman like that.

Jimmy: Oh right... Sorry miss Schnee.

Jimmy then walks off.

Ben: Jimmy!

Jimmy then stops and looks at Ben.

Ben: Give it back.

Jimmy: Give what back?

Ben: Give. It. Back.

Jimmy sighs as he walks up to her and puts out his hand revealing a small bottle of fire dust. Weiss eyes widened and she puts her hand over it but then closes Jimmy's hand surprising him.

Weiss: Keep it.

Jimmy: Gosh. Thank you.

Jimmy then runs off Ben walks towards Weiss.

Ben: Sorry about him.

Weiss: Don't be. It's not that big of a deal.

Ben: I'm still surprised you let Jimmy keep it.

Weiss: His name is Jimmy?

Ben: Yeah. I found him on the back of a military truck when he was a little boy. He had a broken arm in two places and huge gash in his left side of his body. He hasn't told me where he lived at. But all I know is it wasn't good.

Weiss: Oh I'm sorry to hear that.

Ben: I'll go talk to him.

Weiss: I never got your name.