Chapter 10: Purpose

After what felt like hours they finally were able to get the boat working and they all celebrated.

Soldier 1: We got it working wooo!

Qrow: Alright let's get you knuckle heads out of here.

Ruby: What about—

Qrow: Don't worry we'll get the ice queen too.

Qrow then ruffles Ruby's head.

Kong looks at Weiss for a moment then at his hands he lays down on his back and starts to remember the times when he was human.

Years ago when Y/N was human he was sitting in the back of the seat playing with a stuffed Gorilla toy fighting a T. rex as he continues playing his mother looks behind him she smiles seeing Y/N playing with his toys.

M/N: You playing with your toys?

Y/N chuckles as nods his head.

F/N: Y/N we'll be gone for awhile so you'll have to stay with your older brother at home.

Y/N: But why?! Can't I just go with you. B/N is just a big jerk to me.

M/N: I know honey it will just be one day. And if tries anything call us.

F/N: And remember kid no matter how much of a jerk B/N is. Never change who you are. You understand.

Y/N looked down to the ground unsure but then he looked up and had a huge smile on his face making his mom and dad smiling but then the blinding lights of a truck was coming at them really fast as they crash into east other.

This means Y/N narrating

Y/N: This. This right is when my hole life changed... forever. An accident accrued when a man who had too many drinks to drive was driving his truck. He ran into me and my parents. I survived had many injuries but I survived my parents on the other hand died. And because I had no aunts or grandparents to live with I had to live with my older brother. And it. Was. Hell to live with him. If I even thought of standing up to myself to him or saying something that he felt was disrespectful he would intimidate me but Jumping at me or walking towards me like he wanted to fight. I almost cry everyday but the older I got the braver I became and eventually I was no longer afraid of my brother. But if I stood up for myself it would just be a screaming match and I didn't feel like doing that. I've always thought of fighting my brother not a day goes by when I think of hurting him or worse but always remember the lesson my father taught. To never let him change me. So I didn't but then came the day Ozpin came to me and asked me to be a huntsman. It was always my dream and I finally had the chance to get away from B/N and so I took it. I went to beacon and finished the exams but never had I thought I would meet the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

Y/N was walking down the halls of the dorm room as he was about to open his dorm room he felt something roll onto his foot he grabs it and lifts it up and sees it's dust.

???: Um excuse me that is mine.

He looks at the direction where the voice came from and immediately his cheeks turn red.