Chapter 13: Finding Weiss

Qrow: Now listen here Jacques you may have more Lien then me but I have been here a lot longer. And that thing that just shredded us was just the first of them. And we're on their turf now we need to turn back. Toot Sweet!

Jacques: No! We need the dust.

Jimmy: There is no dust!

Everyone looked at Jimmy who had his head down. But then he looks up with mixed emotions sadness and anger.

Jimmy: Can't you just accept the fact there is no dust. It's all gone. Through my time in this island while no one was looking I saw everyone dust crystal there's no color. It's all gone... Can we please just go back to where the ship is. We got three more days. We can leave this horrible place.

Everyone looked at each other.

Yang: I take for the long silence that we all agree to go to the ship and finally go home.

They all start to walk towards the direction where there boat was.

Soldier 4: Man so much for getting a lot of Lien we probably would have made a fortune.

As Jacques was walking he then thought of an Idea and he chuckles at the idea.

Jacques: Actually boys there's still a way.

The soldiers looked at Jacques as he had a big smile on his face.

Soldier 4: What do you mean?

Jacques: Well even tho we couldn't find any dust for weapons there's something else we can get that can benefit all of us.

The soldiers where confused until they heard Kong Roaring from a distance.

With Kong.

Kong got finished killing a Skullcrawler he looks behind him and sees Weiss walk out.

Weiss: You've become a natural at this huh.

Weiss then takes a bite out of her apple Kong smiles then he yawns.

Weiss: You ready to go home and get some sleep.

Kong then puts his hand down so Weiss can get on Kong's hand and he begins to walk off

Back with Ruby and Whitley they were walking around the area but then they see a leafwing Ruby signal them to get down and they all get down.

Whitley: (Whisperers) Can one of you shoot that bird?

Soldier 5: Um Why?

Whitley: Just in case there's more then one.

The soldier then aims it's sniper rifle at the creature.

Soldier 5: That's one ugly ass bird.

He then shoots it blowing it's head off and to everyone's surprise what they thought was just leafs on the trees was actually a bunch of Leafwings and they fly off into the sky as they all fly off. They then begin to move.

Soldier 5: What the hell is wrong with this place!?

Soldier 6: Everything

As they continued walking Whitley looks down and his eyes widen.

Whitley: I guess this is what Kong's foot prints looks like.

They all look down and see a giant foot print.

Ruby: Geez you know I always said that the Beringels where the scariest gorilla ever but Kong... Takes the cake.

Soldier 6: Hey there's another one.

He points at the other foot print.

Soldier 6: Maybe we can fallow them.

They all nodded as they began to fallow it.