Chapter 2: Team RWBY's new mission

Not my art work

Ok to clear something up Winter will not be in this story if your wondering why I'm making this big announcement it's because I put her name in a dialogue between Ironwood and Jacques and I don't want anyone confused if they don't see Winter with that being said let us begin.

Ozpin was in his office he looked at a photo of Y/N he sighs seeing it.

Ozpin: I wish you were still here with your friends. You had a bright future.

Ozpin then gets a notification he sees what it is and his eyes widened.

Ozpin: Oh how interesting.

It was the next day Weiss was in class but then she looks right next her and it use to be the same seat that Y/N would sit on she remembers when she caught him staring she thought it was weird at first but over time she found it to be really cute and miss the way he starred at her but she had to focus. It what Y/N would have wanted for her to push forward. Finally after what felt like forever class was over she ran to her teammates room and checked if anyone was in and luckily no one was she walks in and sits in her bed she then grabs out a journal. It was Y/N. She found it under his bed when she slept in his room during that night. She knew that it was wrong to look at Y/N journal but she felt the need to. So once in awhile she would look in his journal because she could feel as if Y/N was with her and in this journal she red all the things Y/N had felt about each person but he wrote about Weiss the most. He would write about how great she is at fighting and how smart she was in class and that she was the most beautiful girl he met Weiss would smile at this but she also learned the truth that he looked up to her as an idol sort of and that he had a crush on her. Weiss continued to read the journal even tho she read it a million times then the door burst open to reveal Ruby.

Ruby: Weiss?

Weiss immediately puts the book away but not in time where Ruby can't see it.

Ruby: What was that book you were just reading.

Weiss: Chemistry. What is it Ruby?

Ruby: Me and the team have been looking for you. Ozpin has called us to the office.

Weiss: Oh. Well I'll be right there.

Ruby walks out as Weiss puts the book in her bag and walks out with Ruby.

Minutes later they were at the elevator waiting to get in the office then finally they made it to Ozpin's office and they all walk out.

Ozpin: Team RWBY you have arrived.

Yang: Yup at your services.

Blake: Why have you called you us?

Ozpin: Well you have been requested on a mission.

The team then all looked at each other and back at Ozpin.

Ruby: What's the mission. And who asked for our help.

Ozpin: A scouting mission you could say. You'll be helping a protecting the Schnee's through out there journey in skull island.

All of team RWBY's eyes widened as they look at Weiss and they could tell by her face that she had no idea of this mission.

Ozpin: Of course it is up to you if you want to go or not I'm not going to make you. It seems to me you all will have to decide as a team. I'll be here when you give me your answer.

All of there team looked at each other finally they made it to there dorm room and Weiss was sitting on her bed thinking while the rest were talking

Blake: Should we really help them?

Ruby: I mean like Ozpin said. We don't have to if we don't want to.

Yang: Yeah besides who would want to help a spineless coward like him anyway.

Ruby: Well Weiss what do you think?

Weiss was still thinking but then Weiss remembered what he said the day he helped Cardin when he was getting attacked by a Grimm during a mission.

Flashback

Yang: Why did you help him?

Y/N: Because it felt right. Yeah sure he's an ass hole but he didn't deserve to die. I believe to be a great huntsman as long as what there doing isn't harmful you should help them no matter what even if there assholes.

The flashback ends and Weiss finally made her decision.

Weiss: I say we help them.

All of team RWBY were surprised to hear her say that.

Blake: Weiss. Just because there your family doesn't mean you have to help them.

Ruby: Especially the way they treated you.

Weiss: I know but. It just feels right. And plus Y/N would have done it.

They all were silent thinking of Y/N.

Yang: Well then I think we all decided.

Time skip it was knight and there was a huge boat and lots of military trucks where driving near the boat as solders got off. There was one Young solder who was riding in the truck his name was Jimmy when the truck stopped he got out of the truck he nearly trip but then caught himself and continued walking then the soldier waiting near the platform grabs Jimmy. Jimmy looks at the soldier and sees Ben Hayes.

Ben: Jimmy I won't have to worry about you in this trip will I?

Jimmy: No I won't do anything stupid I promise Mr Hayes.

Ben looks at Jimmy and let's him go he then sees team RWBY approaching.

Ben: I'm guessing your the huntsman mr Schnee called in.

Ruby: Yup you got it.

Ben then nods his head.

Whitley: Father you know sister and her team will most likely won't like how we plan on finding dust how are you going to convince them to stay?

Jacques: *Chuckles* Trust me I know how to keep her in check.