Chapter 14: Capturing Kong

As Qrow and the rest where waiting for Ruby and others to get back a bunch of soldiers aimed there guns at Qrow Blake Yang and Jimmy.

Qrow: Hey hey what the hell!?

Yang: What did we do?! We didn't do anything wrong!

Jacques: Not yet.

Blake: What?

Jacques: There's a new objective. To capture Kong.

All of there eyes widened surprised to hear that.

Qrow: What?! You can't do that!

Jacques: I can and I will. It's already been set up thanks to Ironwood setting up everything.

Qrow: You can't capture Kong! He's the only thing keeping those lizard things in the ground.

Blake: Qrow is right! We can't take Kong out of his habitat! You would be practically enslaving him and if you take Kong away the Skullcrawlers will proliferate out of control!

Jacques: That's not our problem.

Yang: Why you slimy lying son of!

Yang loaded her gauntlets Blake and Jimmy readied there weapons and all the soldiers pointed there guns at them but Qrow got in front of everyone.

Qrow: Hey hey easy easy. We can't fight our way out of this.

Yang: We can't let them—

Qrow: There's nothing that we can do!

With hesitation Yang put her weapon away and so did everyone else soldiers then grabbed them and started to escort them away As Jacques watched and smiled

Kong it was night and Kong continued walking to where the boats was as Ruby Whitley & Weiss where enjoying the night sky.

Ruby: It's a beautiful sight.

Whitley: Yeah. Even tho everything here try's to eat you alive.

They all chuckle.

Ruby: Kong is a big friendly giant.

Weiss: Kong?

Ruby: Yeah that's his name. At least... That's what the natives called him.

Weiss looked up at Kong then looks back at the sky.

Weiss: Well I'll just continue to call him Y/N.

Whitley then looks down and takes a deep breath.

Whitley: Weiss about the video.

Weiss looks at Whitley.

Whitley: That wasn't Y/N. That was Neo. She was pretending to be Y/N. I'm so sorry. I know you've been... Going through a lot with Y/N disappearance and—

Weiss then hugs Whitley.

Weiss: Thanks for telling me. It was very brave of you. And... Even tho it hurts that Y/N isn't with me. He would want me to keep moving forward.

Kong then smiles as he saw the two siblings getting along.

Ruby: Hey we're getting close.

They see from the far distance the bright lights of the boat but then there was huge explosion not to far but yet not to close from the boat Kong roars in anger he then puts them on the ledge and runs towards where the explosions are.

Ruby: Something's not right.

Weiss: We need to see what's going on.

The three teenagers started to run towards where Kong was and they saw that they weren't getting any closer.