Chapter 16: Battle for Skull Island

Kong growls as he sits up the Skullcrawler then roars as he charges at Kong and Jumps towards him and pins him to the boat Kong try's to push the Skullcrawler off but the Skullcrawler pins Kong's arm and head down and uses it's tail to grab Kong's arm.

Qrow: We need get the Skullcrawler away from here.

They watched as all the soldiers were shooting at the Skullcrawler but to no avail the Skullcrawler destroyed many helicopters and and bullships the Skullcrawler then ate a few soldiers. Ironwood gets on the radio.

Ironwood: Everyone get the creature out of the boats area!

Soldier 7: Where do we go?

Weiss: The island. Go into the island.

Ironwood: Go to the island.

Soldier 7: Alright everyone get the creatures attention and fly towards the island.

They all start to shoot at the SkullCrawler it looks up at the ships and helicopters and roars as it charges at them.

Weiss: Ironwood do you have a ship you can take us on?

Ironwood: Yeah Why?

Weiss: Where going to join the fight.

The airships got the Skullcrawler as far as possible from the boats as it was running towards a helicopter then jumps towards it and raps it's tail around the helicopters tail and breaks it in half then jumps off as it begins to crash and explodes it then sees a bunch of soldiers shooting at him with a swift tail swipe it hit all of them and sent them flying the Skullcrawler then shot it's tongue out and flings the soldier towards the blade of the helicopter and the helicopter crash the survivors try to get up but the skullcrawler jumps towards it and crushes every survivor and roars.

Soldier 8: Fire your missiles!

All of the ships shot there missiles at the Skullcrawler but the skullcrawler was able to move out the way by running and clinging on the valleys.

Soldier 9: We can't hit it! It's too fast!

The Skullcrawler then jumps on one of the ships bites into it and rips off a wire and jumps on a helicopter and eats a soldier that's on a mounted gun then jumps offs and roars a ship doors opens to reveal Team RWBY & Qrow they jump down ready for battle Ruby shoots at the Skullcrawler multiple times the Skullcrawler looks up and roars but then Blake throws her gamble shroud and swings on and slicing it's neck Yang blast through the air and punches it on it's back multiple times putting bombs on it then falling down as she sticks the middle finger at the skullcrawler as it explodes then Qrow get on it's back and jabs the sword into the Skullcrawlers back and started running down it's back slicing it the Skullcrawler roars then slams it's body to a mountain Qrow jumps off and turns into his bird form and flys off the Skullcrawler then gets it by a fire ball by Weiss it roars and tries to attack Weiss but then she uses her glyphs to move out the way.

Meanwhile with Whitley. Whitley eyes begins to open as he sits up and sees the bullet wound.

Doctor: Whitley your up. Good to see ya.

Whitley: Where's. Where's everyone.

Doctor: Oh they went off to go fight that creature.

Whitley: Creature? As in Kong?

Doctor: No something else.

Whitley eyes widened as he stands up.

Whitley: I need to help them.

Whitley begins to run off.

Doctor: Whitley wait!

Whitley didn't listen as he begins to run off he looks for some type of weapon he then sees a flare he takes it and continues to run he looks for a way down and sees some stares and runs down then he jumps off but as he was about to run to where the fighting was Jacques comes out of nowhere and punches Whitley's bullet wound making him fall to the ground.